The Jimmy Cake Whelans Free CD? Ooooh! (2 Viewers)

I have absolutely no opinion about the the Jimmy Cake gig as I'm too young to have any opinions on anything. I overheard other people saying it was great, so I'll just agree with them. I think I liked when Simon and everyone were singing that song about riding John the elevator. My brain hurts from all this thinking.

Zita said:
I have absolutely no opinion about the the Jimmy Cake gig as I'm too young to have any opinions on anything. I overheard other people saying it was great, so I'll just agree with them. I think I liked when Simon and everyone were singing that song about riding John the elevator. My brain hurts from all this thinking.
Hardy Harrr! Brilliant night - most fun I've ever had on stage ever! Zita, I seem to rememeber being a sort of drunken uncle type. I hope I didn't scare you and came accross as charming ....or something. :eek:

Zita said:
I think you thanked me for coming into your life or something....
That was nice of me. You were the one dressed like this, right?

Dingbat.gif

The Chilli King said:
Hardy Harrr! Brilliant night - most fun I've ever had on stage ever! Zita, I seem to rememeber being a sort of drunken uncle type. I hope I didn't scare you and came accross as charming ....or something. :eek:
was that before or after you tried to put a towel in my pint?

i had tons of fun on saturday night as well. also inadvisable amounts of beer.

minka said:

i had tons of fun on saturday night as well. also inadvisable amounts of beer.
He didn't try to put a towel in your pint, he succeeded. That was hilarious. They're such bullies. Someone put a rusty hair clip in my pint. Like I cared. I was pretty incoherent by the end of the night, but delightful none the less, I'm sure.... It was a really fun night. Go Jimmy Cake!

Zita said:
He didn't try to put a towel in your pint, he succeeded. That was hilarious. They're such bullies. Someone put a rusty hair clip in my pint. Like I cared. I was pretty incoherent by the end of the night, but delightful none the less, I'm sure.... It was a really fun night. Go Jimmy Cake!
aha, but thanks to some cunning misdirection by mr. minka, what he actually succeeded in doing was putting a towel in the dregs of someone else's pint. POSSIBLY HIS OWN.

he did, however, succeed in putting various other items in my pint, including a packet of peanuts. i blame yesterday's hangover entirely on the packaging toxins.

you were indeed charming. apologies if i too was burblingly incoherent, but sure, i was happy...

minka said:
Teehee. Yeah. Sorry about that. :eek:
I really needed a smack on the botty by that stage. Why would nobody give me a smack on the botty??

The Chilli King said:
I really needed a smack on the botty by that stage. Why would nobody give me a smack on the botty??
i'm surprised you didn't brandish your botty for smacking! botty boy :p

The Chilli King said:
i somehow got home with a bowler hat on me head. and nothing else......

Explain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back