The Jesus Diet (1 Viewer)

No, Neil. He merely laughed and laughed and said 'ahaha broken arm is smoking marlboro's!'

I was there, I remember.

broken arm said:
he flippin well did - me and jeeeeeeezus are best buds. we had a 'thing' during my ghey phase.

oh andy said yizzes all had a new catchphrase based on something Neil had said to you at ATP, like, to do with you smokin faahhgss. That's all.
broken arm said:
i'm compfused.

kirstie said:
oh andy said yizzes all had a new catchphrase based on something Neil had said to you at ATP, like, to do with you smokin faahhgss. That's all.

no i'm compfused. i have been up since half five this morning setting up an event i organised for work. i'm tired and hungry and i don't thunk i'm making any sense................................

anyway - i never found a picture of my new shoes so you'll just have to get on a plane and come to my place to see them.:)

edit
yea neil was 'shocked' that I was smoking a fag and not denouncing the evil of tobacco companies, which by the way...............................!zed

he was shocked, he hasn't stopped talking about it since. Every evening when he gets back from the fag company it's the first thing out of his mouth. Heh heh.
broken arm said:
edit
yea neil was 'shocked' that I was smoking a fag and not denouncing the evil of tobacco companies, which by the way...............................!zed

altar%20E's%20are%20good.jpg

MY NEW SHOES:

Oh. I can't find a picture. In anyways they're black and gold and have 5" wedges.

Am I too late? Have I missed my thread?
Don't bother with that bullshit diet. I only ate that crap when I couldn't get my hands on some decent booze.

Hey broken arm, you're looking a little rough today, but I do have some VERY fond memories of our time "together". You should give me a call.;)

kirstie said:
he was shocked, he hasn't stopped talking about it since. Every evening when he gets back from the fag company it's the first thing out of his mouth. Heh heh.

well i haven't stopped talking about it since
that's for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland