the iRA and the Bank Robbery (1 Viewer)

good for you. personally I'd love to see this getting resolved once and for all. still waiting - though I did tell ye's there'd be no proof a good while back. but then I suppose, no point in arguing against the newspapers eh?

That's a random posting if ever I saw one. I'm not gonna bother reading 37 pages of what will no doubt wreck my head

pete said:
right this might be really naive of me, but i really don't give a fuck if was the ra or not that robbed that bank. i always thought the important issue up north was getting people to stop shootin each other and shit, and i woulda thought that politicians should concentrate on politics and cops should concentrate on catching crooks and everything will work itself out grand.

maybe i just prefer bank robberies to sectarian killings.
Just discovered this thread and fuck thats a good reply.

broken arm said:
use it as wallpaper?

MoneyWall.jpg
rofl

Latex lizzie said:
..lets not forget the most obvious thing about the IRA that they are terrorists and have a history of killing innocent people in England and Ireland. Omagh anyone? kilburn? you seem to be talking about them like knights in shining armour.

"On the 20th March 1993, the IRA exploded two bombs in Warrington town centre. The blasts killed two children: three year old Johnathan Ball died instantly, and twelve year old Tim Parry died five days later in hospital. "

nice guys to do business with.
One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter etc etc

The IRA did not cause Omagh

The British/RUC/Intelligence have never murdered innocent catholic children? lol

Problematic said:
basically because the Brits didn`t give a shit when we were killing each other and some soldiers in the six counties, they only looked at the problems with any kind of seriousness once the bombs started happening in England. Look at the current peace process, in 1994 when the IRA ceasefire came into operation, the Brits hummed and hawed and did nothing they had agreed to. Huge bomb in the docklands announces the end of the ceasefire in 1995, they were pretty fucking sharpish to get back to talking. This may not be pretty or nice but the fact is that it works a lot better to blow the fuck out of a huge commercial premises than it does to kill a few soldiers.
Well said and 100% correct.

seanc said:
That's a random posting if ever I saw one. I'm not gonna bother reading 37 pages of what will no doubt wreck my head
Go to options and set it to 40 replies per page, in that way I only had 10 pages to read :p

i was watching the english game in a pub the other day and there was a bunch of lads signing the "No Surrender to the IRA" song. Twas funny because most of them didn't know the lyrics and it sounded like "No surrender to the Yaioryay"

keeping it real with St. George

I heard today that since the bank robbery happened one of the senior figures in the south tyrone 'RA has become quite the property developer. Now maybe he was involved in building before but a guy I know up there told me that he seems to have recieved a pretty major capital injection recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back