The Hives (1 Viewer)

yes.
however my boy, they are in your world and their success will affect what major labels listen to and sign, and what major labels sign is what they will promote and sometimes what they promote will do well, and if it does well it will continue to sell and if it sells more, similar bands will be signed.
so, if rock bands are the order of the day then people will go see more rock bands and if they do, they might go see you.

Originally posted by the pope
ah now, the hives aren't the worst.
jesus, i prefer the hives to a million bands.

boyzone, for example.

Yeah their music ain't that bad..... I hate *THEM*

That fat ugly bass player with his cunty face and his greasy hair and that singer who thinks he's Jim Morrison...AAAAARRGGH!

Jaysus, if I start being so nasty on a Friday, I'll probably end up killing some punter next Monday....:eek:

Originally posted by leon-o-tron
And if Busted keep doing as well as they are at the moment you may well have loads of 10 year olds liking your music too.

Busted, buh

can anyone tell me what the fuck is going on with the blonde fellas eyebrows?

Originally posted by Alex
Yeah their music ain't that bad..... I hate *THEM*

agreed, you can see why their music is quite successful but i do hate them too. Ever seen them being interviewed? They're a bunch of smarmy arrogant gits. That was even before they made it big. The Americums seem to be cashing in big-time on swedish bands. The international noise conspiracy and possibly division of laura lee only seem to be worth listening to.

Originally posted by enchance
The international noise conspiracy and possibly division of laura lee only seem to be worth listening to.

Your all Monkeys, monkeys I tells ya!

What about Refused, Starmarket, Abhinanda etc? but yes they do produce a lot of black metal, cheesey hardcore and refused wannabeeees but even then they're not have bad.

I think its hilarious the way that the Hives always shout at their audience "We are your favourite band", "You love us, don't you" etc....seems their arrogant tactics paid off in the end. I'm gonna give it a go. Fuck this down to earth approach, thats for povs, pretentious cuntishness, now that gets results.

An I'll be off to the bank in a jiffey! :D !bog

Originally posted by Speed Racer
I think its hilarious the way that the Hives always shout at their audience "We are your favourite band", "You love us, don't you" etc....seems their arrogant tactics paid off in the end. I'm gonna give it a go. Fuck this down to earth approach, thats for povs, pretentious cuntishness, now that gets results.

An I'll be off to the bank in a jiffey! :D !bog

Speedy your actually completely right, if you tell everyone how good something is they want to check it out, if you don't tell anyone, well they wouldn't know about it, get what I'm saying?

Anyone heard those Coldpoon Conspiracy boys? Man they're great, and the guitarist that doesn't sing is hot hot hot!;)

Originally posted by sparse
Speedy your actually completely right, if you tell everyone how good something is they want to check it out, if you don't tell anyone, well they wouldn't know about it, get what I'm saying?

Anyone heard those Coldpoon Conspiracy boys? Man they're great, and the guitarist that doesn't sing is hot hot hot!;)

I haven't seen them yet but shucks, you try and stop me buying their single right away....all of a sudden I've got an urge to support the Coldspoons.

Hey remember his goals in the 1982 world cup final? Thats one of me first memories of TV, and football. Great days, great days. They don't have matches like that anymore I tells ye.

Alex you do look a bit like Batistuta, but do ye score as often? :p :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back