The Hive Studios Benefit Gig!!!! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Jeag
  • Start date
  • Replies 58
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 4
thanks to all the bands, kenn for drivin the gear and everyone for comin out!!! it was a deadly night!!!!

Great night. Big thanks to all the kids for showing up early to see the support bands too. :p

On a more serious note, there was a pedal and leads and a power adaptor left on the stage at the end of the night so get in touch if you think its yours.

Also, if anyone went home with an extra kettle lead, ITS FUCKING MINE AND YOUR FUCKING DEAD! So get in touch...

Great night. Big thanks to all the kids for showing up early to see the support bands too. :p

On a more serious note, there was a pedal and leads and a power adaptor left on the stage at the end of the night so get in touch if you think its yours.

Also, if anyone went home with an extra kettle lead, ITS FUCKING MINE AND YOUR FUCKING DEAD! So get in touch...

You can have one of my spare kettle leads if ya want...

i showed up for the very end of this, but looked like there was a good crowd/buzz at it.

whats the craic with dorans is there any way you can rent it out and not have it all end by half eleven??? if you pay extra or something or put the dj's on first??

best gig of the weekend for me. but fuckin dorans man.
those pints were mad. they left me fairly hammered and fairly broke too.
the worst thing ever , it was like watching mother teresa drop an infant, watching in slow motion the bumping into-age and subsequent dropping of the pint in the Tap and how it enveloped the ground in its pinty goodness. jesus actually wept:eek: feel so sorry for ya jillers. RIP: the pint

The worst is when you're sitting down having a chat with the person beside you and mindlessly having sips of your pint, picking it up and down, and all the time facing the other person, and then comes the inevitable bad connection between hand and pint, which results in slapping the pint half way across the room. Pure morto.

the worst thing ever , it was like watching mother teresa drop an infant, watching in slow motion the bumping into-age and subsequent dropping of the pint in the Tap and how it enveloped the ground in its pinty goodness. jesus actually wept:eek: feel so sorry for ya jillers. RIP: the pint

yeah, that was a total pain! i'd only had one sip! but i think the barman forgot to charge me for it so i suppose i didn't really lose anything :)

Y'know when you you're chatting up a lady and she moves forward to slap you in the
face over something you said and she knocks your pint on to your crotch and you
jump up in surprise catapulting the glass into your one's face and she drops to the
ground unable to scream because she's in shock from losing so much blood?

Scarlet.

Y'know when you you're chatting up a lady and she moves forward to slap you in the
face over something you said and she knocks your pint on to your crotch and you
jump up in surprise catapulting the glass into your one's face and she drops to the
ground unable to scream because she's in shock from losing so much blood?

Scarlet.
RIGGAR-MORTOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back