Practice Space benefit gig, Friday 1st August, The Lower Deck (1 Viewer)

Random guy in the audience!!!

Great night last night!

On a sad note, will the collective owners of the 40 or so cans and two bottles of wine
cop the fuck on and take their empties home with them instead of leaving them
backstage and in the jacks so that we can have many more great nights at the Lower Deck???

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

THAT FAT LAD WITH THEM BIG EARINGS DID IT

Pardon the question, but what kind of bands need a benefit gig to pay for their practice room? As everyone knows most bands are rolling in it, look at our own U2. I thought this kind of beggar bowl mentality died out in the 1980's along with sexism and paddy jokes. Get a job like the rest of us.

Pardon the question, but what kind of bands need a benefit gig to pay for their practice room? As everyone knows most bands are rolling in it, look at our own U2. I thought this kind of beggar bowl mentality died out in the 1980's along with sexism and paddy jokes. Get a job like the rest of us.

Shit bands that are all on the dole. Haha you have to work every day, shit one!

Security door?!? We don't even have a practice space!!!!! We do now have a shiny new briefcase filled with bargain-bin drugs though, we'll be selling them outside the Lower Deck for a practice space benefit next week.

I said bargain-bin, we've a few jenkem kits and a big bag of speed, also a few aerosols and some soap-bar... and some dragon shaped pipes from Asha. Not sure where most of the money went.... the canal it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back