PRACTICE SPACE BENEFIT GIG! (1 Viewer)

If someone could give me a ring while Contort are playing and hold the phone up so me and me daughter can listen to them, that'd be great. She loves the ould confuse style japcore does our little ' un.

I'll be very surprised if I make it to the gig tonight. But if I do someone has to buy me a pint for every band I stay awake fozzzzzz..........

Heading to this as I'm very much in need of a few pints and a kebab. Also haven't seen
DENOVISSIMIS in years and haven't seen any of the other bands

I went to this purely for Fuck You Written In Deadly Shit, and it was 100% worth it.

Barry also made it along, but no one bought him any pints.

Got here early as usual and with the rain was expecting a low turnout but it turned out to be a very well attended and a good gig.
I missed FUWIS in Tullamore due to me out of it but it was all true what I heard.
Lyncher on vocals and the bass player in particular were great entertainers.

BLUDGEONED were raw as to be expected for a new band but were quite quite good, Lyndsay has great strong vocals.

Pics in about 2 hours.

I just made it up to get Jamie off my back or..

You've actually written out my reply!
Because I've gotten spoiled with the superior sound of Fibbers I've noticed how weak in comparison The Tap's is when it comes out in the recordings.
I could've wrote..
"No Jamie as I don't think the recordings come up to the quality on the audio/vision that I wish to attain in comparison to the larger venues"

2 things you may have noticed with that is #1 I'm not used to stringing together such long educated sentences together and #2 I don't talk like that in real life.

Frikkin deadly gig, now we're loaded! I think now we can just about afford to fix the blown speakers in the P.A. and sort out whatever the hell is wrong with Chirps's bass amp... Nice one!!!

Do yas want me to have a look at the bass amp? I can switch out the speaker too but I'm sure one of ye are well able for that..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back