Practice Space benefit gig, Friday 1st August, The Lower Deck (1 Viewer)

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
Hi all, we are having a benefit night in the Lower Deck for the karate club practice space in Phibsboro on 1st August.
There will be some bands playing doing nothing but covers, and some amazing 80s music getting played too.
Confirmed so far are Complan Complan, with some new covers, and Generic Muff, a 1-off collaboration band.
Should be great fun, here's the poster of the special guests, we forgot to put that it's €5 all night for people who dress up in something cool, otherwise it's the price on the poster!

l_3088f93bccbe0f5be2e39a849194bb00.jpg

who's doing the cakes? can i do some cakes?

It would be lovely if you did some cakes Jill.

Ruby made the poster, although someone else made the completely amazing image, we just found it on the net! I was all for just using the Darth Vader bit! Princess Leia has been shamelessly covered over, cause she's shit.

This seems like a great idea, Dublin needs more communal practise spaces. what's the story with this though, can any band apply for use of the space or is it booked up? If money is involved, how much does each session cost? It's just that my band practise in Bray and Kilinney and both spaces are pretty loose, the Bray room being the spare room in my 4 bedroom house. Is there info on the internet about the space itself? great idea!!

This seems like a great idea, Dublin needs more communal practise spaces. what's the story with this though, can any band apply for use of the space or is it booked up? If money is involved, how much does each session cost? It's just that my band practise in Bray and Kilinney and both spaces are pretty loose, the Bray room being the spare room in my 4 bedroom house. Is there info on the internet about the space itself? great idea!!

http://www.myspace.com/karate_club

New band added! Septic Pussy are now playing as well, so expect a whole bunch of punk covers.
Volunteers to help out with stuff for the night are welcome too, especially cake bakers!!!

This'll be The Pussy's first Dublin gig in a while, we're gonna have a few new covers as well as all the old ones. Can't wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back