Practice Space benefit gig, Friday 1st August, The Lower Deck (2 Viewers)

Actually I will only have a small amount of stuff available tomorrow night. I've made a list of good shit to take up the night, a good mixture too so there should be something for everyone. I am pleased to report that Phil Collins isn't on that list. Moose and Cairo, there will be at least 1 song you have asked for there!

Surprisingly enough moose... we always do rise above and we're doing you gotta fight for your right aswell

Cool. Unfortunately I'm not gonna make it now. Not feeling too good and really didn't think I'd be able for four hours on a bus today.

great gig last night!!

so many young lads having fun. i forgot how it is like to be 18 years old and having fun like that. i will be 30 in two weeks. fuck that!

Twas a very very good gig yeah, Veggie kebab on way home was best one yet.
Pics asap but my conn is fairly fucked so......

Most fun we've had at the Lower Deck ever, the whole place was buzzing. It was great to see a load of young lads as Skubol said. Highlight for me was Janer giving it socks to Nirvana

Yeah Janer likes Grunge, I bet he was just a big grunger when he was growing up and only got into punk a couple of years ago because that's what all the cool people were doing.
What a class night, thanks to everyone who helped, all the bands who played, and everyone that came down.
We raised about 500 quid for the practice space security door, which cost about 800, so that's a big chunk covered which is amazing.
Sorry about the shambolic "DJ" set, the CD player I was trying to use which had worked fine beforehand just couldn't handle such hits as "The Million Dollar Man entrance tune" (A-HAHAHAHAHAHA!) and "Shawn Micheals entrance tune" (I'm just a sexy boy!). I should be able to work something better out in the future though!
Oh and someone lost a ring towards the end of the night, it's a silverish ring with a sort of Celtic plait running along the top of it, it's definitely a girl's ring, if anyone owns it or knows who does give us a shout please!

Most fun we've had at the Lower Deck ever, the whole place was buzzing. It was great to see a load of young lads as Skubol said. Highlight for me was Janer giving it socks to Nirvana

the actual highlight was complan tipping it up a notch FIVE TIMES at the end of riot squad by cocksparrer... unfuckingbelievable... janer was pretty good too though, ill allow him that

Random guy in the audience!!!

Great night last night!

On a sad note, will the collective owners of the 40 or so cans and two bottles of wine
cop the fuck on and take their empties home with them instead of leaving them
backstage and in the jacks so that we can have many more great nights at the Lower Deck???

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Agree.
That is such a great venue and the owner is so easy going and dead on, surely it's just as easy to run up and drink the can at the canal each time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back