The Hills... Irish version. (1 Viewer)

Irelands too small for celebs?

Dustin the turkey!

always creeps me out saying his name.. its way to close to chokin the chicken. dustin the turkey *shudders*

She could grill me anytime
"yes Emma, I've been a very bad boy"

emma_ledden_2f.jpg

emmaledden10.jpg
That would put Ledden your pencil.
And on average 5 people die each year trying to Mount Snowdon.

They were talking about this on phantom a few days ago, it's going to be set around Grafton st and the people in it are all Indie musicians.
Should be good for some giggles.

I Think this could work because everyone on Irish TV seems to be an unbearable south side cunt bag and thats what the hills is basically about isn't it?

Anyway if they do make this I vow to spit in one of the main actors face, just because I hate smug bastard southside pricks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

hahhahaahahh...This is by far the best thing that has happened in Ireland since Devalera talked his way out of a shooting. For the first time ever, Ireland will be outed as an over-idulgent, handicapped, dyslexic version of its nearest neighbour- Britain, the only difference is that we are ever so slightly whittier. 1%ish. And that they love us over there, for no reason only that they owe us. Something. That something remains as our payoff.

They were talking about this on phantom a few days ago, it's going to be set around Grafton st and the people in it are all Indie musicians.
Should be good for some giggles.

I know some one who is going to be in it, far from an indie musician more a model type. Shes not well liked.

hahhahaahahh...This is by far the best thing that has happened in Ireland since Devalera talked his way out of a shooting. For the first time ever, Ireland will be outed as an over-idulgent, handicapped, dyslexic version of its nearest neighbour- Britain, the only difference is that we are ever so slightly whittier. 1%ish. And that they love us over there, for no reason only that they owe us. Something. That something remains as our payoff.

wittier or whiter?

I don't really understand how those programmes work, do they get amateurs to enact fictionalised versions of their own lives or is it entirely scripted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back