The Hills... Irish version. (1 Viewer)

coast to coast

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/tv-radio/from-the-hills-of-mtv-to-the-clubs-of-dublin-1830767.html

From The Hills of MTV to the clubs of Dublin
EXPOSED: Now our socialites really will have it all in TV show

The young, gorgeous and loaded social set of Dublin are set to become stars in a new Irish reality TV show.

It will be based on MTV smash The Hills, which charts the daily lives of pampered LA socialites and which has made major celebrities out of the likes of Lauren Conrad and newlyweds Heidi and Spencer Pratt.

Filming began early this week and is still in progress, with scenes being shot at some of favourite haunts of the young and wealthy around town.

Locations such as Krystle nightclub, VIP magazine offices on Ely Place, Brown Thomas department store and a number of high-profile restaurants around town will all feature in the pilot episode of the show, which aims to become a regular TV feature.

Confidentiality

All participants are forbidden from talking about the show publicly and are bound by a confidentiality clause.

If successful, those who bagged the coveted parts could find themselves known on an international level as well as here, with plans to take the show overseas by having it aired on MTV in Britain.

Among those involved with the production of the show is David Coffey, the man behind satirical comedy series Dan and Becs, who both starred in and wrote the popular programme.

The pilot series has not been given a name yet, but producers are said to be looking for something which sums up living in an affluent Dublin suburb.

A number of familiar faces will be popping up on the show, with some of Dublin's well known catwalk queens lined up to take part. A set insider explained: "There are four models and two PR girls in it.

"They're taken from a few different agencies including First Option, Compton and Rogue Model Management.

"Ironically, they all have boyfriends already -- but I'm sure the producers will still manage to cause some drama around it.

"There will be plenty of tears, tantrums and back-stabbing and the whole thing is scripted just like the original show," they added.

The original stars of the Hills enjoy a cult following among teens and are recognised around the world by fans of the show and even those who don't watch it.

They have gone on to endorse products, design fashion lines and star in other programmes -- with Heidi and Spencer recently taking part in the US version of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, while Whitney Port went on have her own spin-off series called The City.

Based in New York, the City is based on a similar format to the Hills with Whitney taking the starring role.

[email protected]

- Lorna Nolan

I'm somewhat lost for words at this story. I'm hoping that I can skip the "being angry at this shit" part and get straight to the "these people are fucking hilarious" part. But if its in anyway as boring and mystifying as an episode of the Hills, I'll probably just stay annoyed.

Seriously though what is wrong with people.

it should be called:

D-Force (fuck these fucking parasitic fucksticks)

actually i don't care. i'd say it'll be deadly.

I think its going to be called "Thumped Is For Pricks".

If it's as entertaining as the Expose reality show thing on TV3 then it'll be great. It's full of delusional d4 pricks trying to get a chance to work on expose while being grilled by failed tv star Emma Leddon.

That show is gas, making it out like they'll become superstars from working on expose, the judges at the end going on about people not realising what a life changing chance they've and how they need to think on their feet and be ready with the right probing questions!!!

It's Expose for fuck sake not Questions and Answers, as long as you can read an autoque and ask B-list celebrities when they are coming over to Ireland for some Guinness then you're alright.

2605_michaelODohert_325048t.jpg

"Not real enough, I didn't believe you. You're going backwards. Try harder next week"

heidi_spencer_vegas_blog.jpg

did anyone hear Heidcer on Alex Jones' show talking about the new world order?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

cram it. you mind-slaves

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back