The Hills... Irish version. (1 Viewer)

I don't really understand how those programmes work, do they get amateurs to enact fictionalised versions of their own lives or is it entirely scripted?

i know someone who works in an office where one of the girls off the hills works in the show (which i haven't seen). she said yer wan just comes in a films there for a few hours a week. i also read that one of their boyfriends auditioned for the boyfriend part but that they actually were a couple after that. strange innit?

Man that Hills program is so braindead, the people in it are so unsound,who cares what happens in their inane lives , their voices are so vacant and hateful, lost at sea never to return , what a waste , what tragedy, the horror , the horror.................
It makes me worry that the human race are spas!

The Herald said:
The actor and writer is synonymous with RTE, given that he's the man behind satirical comedy series Dan and Becs, and also starred in the programme, as well as being the brains behind new Northside series, Sarah and Steve.

You think the Herald would know that Tallaght isn't on the Northside wouldn't you?

Hopefully the plebs who star in this get some grief on the streets of Dublin.

model1_135522s.jpg

She could grill me anytime
"yes Emma, I've been a very bad boy"

emma_ledden_2f.jpg

emmaledden10.jpg

she is a bit shit though, in fairness

I guy I know works up in the digital hub, and there was a bit of a buzz around the office a while back when people found out that Emma Ledden was going to be taking a desk there too. The week she arrived one of his co workers was doing the meet and greet with her at his desk, and asked her about her work. She said oh 'i'll show you my website' and proceeded to type her url into the address bar on his computer. Before he could stop her a string of previous searches such as 'emma ledden + nude pics' came up on recent items.. ouch. 'well look forward to working on yo - i mean working with you'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back