the hell mobile has arrived (3 Viewers)

moony

band wagon has been born. at present it is getting a rehaul but i give it about 700 hours till fully ready to go infinite touring. get booking now all you young hopefuls cos i know there was interest for tours, hey just only yesterday, so we're wide open and waiting for that first caller.

hey amy...darragh here.
id like to aquire your services for the first week or two in aug. we're doing a tour of ireland with an american band, hopefully gonna be a week long.
you interested? they're really nice guys...met most of them before.
they wer gonna rent a van but i fiqure this way is cheaper....but you'll get paid nicely!

moony said:
band wagon has been born. at present it is getting a rehaul but i give it about 700 hours till fully ready to go infinite touring. get booking now all you young hopefuls cos i know there was interest for tours, hey just only yesterday, so we're wide open and waiting for that first caller.
nice one amy, well done. what kind of van is it?

yo story daragh b, eh youse are still touring england with kidblunt in july right? and this american band arent like deadletter american are they more lke trey american right ?!??"!!!!!!.but koowol"!!!!!!.
plans to paint it are in the makin,
come on like,this is the previous owner of the machine youre talkin to

oh and new email
[email protected]
and the van i s a fiat (fix it again tomorow) ducato and names will change with each tour/band that gets in the van at the moment he is called Duckie

Nice one Amy!!!

For everyone who doesn't know what it looks like, here -

buswed2.jpg

Is this not Snoop Dogg's tour bus?

rich0013.jpg

Yeah alright I was trying to get a picture of a car doing that ridiculous hydraulic bounce thing they do in rap videos, and thats the closest I could get. But sure you can just imagine him driving that shouting "Ladadadada!"

moony said:
oh and new email
[email protected]
and the van i s a fiat (fix it again tomorow) ducato and names will change with each tour/band that gets in the van at the moment he is called Duckie
hey amy, were you talking to big rock at the leatherface show? he was talking last night about how if you had a van and backline it'd be cheaper for bands touring europe to leave their van and most of their gear in holyhead, and foot-passenger ferry accross and meet you at this side, than to bring all their stuff over here with them and drive around. even if they were paying rental on their stuff while it was sitting in holyhead he still said it'd be cheaper.
dunno. passed your email on to a couple of american bands looking to tour here anyway. can you do uk/europe or just ireland?

that's cool - this will probably make me sound like a total killjoy though, wouldn't painting it not draw a lot of unwanted attention to something you'd more likely than not end up having to leave $$$$ amounts of gear in overnight at some point?
i'd hypothetically rather not ever leave my gear in something that kinda screams "yo scobes, check this shit outtttttt!!"
yers,
andy, aged 48

yup,! scobes do be checking shit out that looks fancy schmancy like, but i want cheesy flames comin from the wheels like in the movies , come on guys let me be cool, please.
fuckin A, of course i'll tour europe and youre a star for givin email out, wordomouth and all, get more foreign music in on the eire scene and
yea i was talkin to the leatherface guy , he was telling me how to milk the most money outta you scabby punx.

eh its being converted aswell so the scobes will have to contend with me, THE mammy trucker

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back