The Good Woman appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

I work with some women, I'm in the same family as some women too. They're generally grand but it's impossible to say if they have any specific characteristics that would distinguish them from normal people. They do a lot of the same stuff, seem fairly capable.

Well I'd tried to make a nice post about all the nice ladies out there but the haters had to hate.

Fuck it.

I'd like to tell you haters what a wonderful people you are but that would make me a septic gash of a cunt who quite frankly had no concept of right or wrong.

I'd love to hold all of you in my arms and have you feel me squeezing the living fucking breath out of your bastard bodies.

I find the word 'lover' very creepy

unless it's being used in a disco song or someting

Well I'd tried to make a nice post about all the nice ladies out there but the haters had to hate.

Fuck it.

I'd like to tell you haters what a wonderful people you are but that would make me a septic gash of a cunt who quite frankly had no concept of right or wrong.

I'd love to hold all of you in my arms and have you feel me squeezing the living fucking breath out of your bastard bodies.

Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg

Fuck it.

its just the tiniest bit condescending no?if i was a woman i'd be happier to be in the horn thread than in here.

This thread is to celebrate the "lovely girls" who grace our lives. The "do right" women who always have our backs in a knife fight.

I'm talking about a good woman! She's loyal, supportive, patient, sensible and calm. No drama from this mama!

I'm not talking about gold digger, she wolfs, or party girls. This lady, you wanna take her home to meet your mam.

So do you got a cailín who is a hell of a kitten? A ho in your life that will blow on your dice? Got a good story? Post about her here and show your appreciation for the lady... she makes it all worth it.

Has this gotten you laid on other boards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back