The Good Woman appreciation thread (3 Viewers)

Livewire

This thread is to celebrate the "lovely girls" who grace our lives. The "do right" women who always have our backs in a knife fight.

I'm talking about a good woman! She's loyal, supportive, patient, sensible and calm. No drama from this mama!

I'm not talking about gold digger, she wolfs, or party girls. This lady, you wanna take her home to meet your mam.

So do you got a cailín who is a hell of a kitten? A ho in your life that will blow on your dice? Got a good story? Post about her here and show your appreciation for the lady... she makes it all worth it.

There was this one time the Raffertys next door challenged me to a reaping race and not only did my woman have a hurling helmet of cold tea and a load potato sandwiches ready for the race but halfway through the race my scythe was cursed by a witch so my woman sawed off half of her skull so that it formed a highly effective blade and placed herself in my arms ready to reap and by jaysus reap I did. The race was won and the Raffertys silenced for another year. Great thread Livewire.

There was this one time the Raffertys next door challenged me to a reaping race and not only did my woman have a hurling helmet of cold tea and a load potato sandwiches ready for the race but halfway through the race my scythe was cursed by a witch so my woman sawed off half of her skull so that it formed a highly effective blade and placed herself in my arms ready to reap and by jaysus reap I did. The race was won and the Raffertys silenced for another year. Great thread Livewire.

I remember that day, oh how the children wept.

I think thumped needs that "take a break" option like gmail. Step away from the computer and go for a walk. Get some air, dude.

Now I'm confused. This is not the first time you've done this.

Anyway...

Take her to heart
And she'll love you forever
And nobody can make her do wrong
But take her for granted, leaving your love unshown
Makes will power weak and temptation strong
A woman's only human
This you should understand
She's not just a plaything
She's flesh and blood, just like her man
And if you want a do right all day woman
You've gotta be a do right all night man

cover.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back