The Gilmore Girls (2 Viewers)

I agreed with nothing. I just reminded you that you know nothing about teenage girls and thusly your opinions were all wrong. Dean motherfucking whatever his surname was.

Also yes paris is the best character aside from max.

Basically for all her smarts Rory always chose the worst boyfriends. She'll probably be going out with a gamergater in the new one.

She had awful boyfriends, this is true. Lorelei's boyfriends were way better, like the aforementioned light of my life max medina

She had awful boyfriends, this is true. Lorelei's boyfriends were way better, like the aforementioned light of my life max medina
HAI @jonah

cohen.jpg

His character is a bit bland tbh

He basically poses in a blazer with copies of the Iliad for 2 seasons. With that hair though... swoon

max-medina-gilmore-girls.jpg

the trailer for the new 4-part series is showing on Netflix now.

It looks kind of terrible.

But we'll see.

Been working through the first series again for the last month or so and really enjoying it. Probably gonna resort to reading loads of recaps of the rest of it before watching the new series. It'll be...great...I hope.

I finished them too.

Overall very enjoyable, if a bit long (why not 6 episodes of 1 hour, as opposed to the 1.5 hour episodes - I know they were trying to align with the season, but still).

Its great that they got pretty much everyone back for these episodes (apart from Richard, obviously).

Poor Dean though. Jaysis, but that was a lame attempt to try and 'fit' him in somehow by those paltry few seconds in the last episode.

And the way it ended, there's clearly going to be more, and shur why not. This could run and run and still not get tiring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back