THE GAVIN FRIDAY DEPRECIATION THREAD (1 Viewer)

gavfry.gif

schlong

the whole thing was a bit hit or miss. Bits were deadly, but there was awful shite intermingled (such as the aforementioned).

I thought Lou Reed was deadly, as was Nick Cave and even them handsome family renditions were really good. Jarvis wasn't bad either. The rest was forgettable enough.

There's no place for Gavin Friday.
His small rooms thing remains the worst piece of TV (or anything) I've ever seen. I don't expect to ever see anything worse.

the whole thing was a bit hit or miss. Bits were deadly, but there was awful shite intermingled (such as the aforementioned).

I thought Lou Reed was deadly, as was Nick Cave and even them handsome family renditions were really good. Jarvis wasn't bad either. The rest was forgettable enough.

Jarvis was great cause he didn't take it too seriously and yeah, Lou Reed and Nick Cave were ace. Some of the other performers were a bit too earnest. Great night though.

Gavin Friday is such a fucking wanker its beyond words.
So pretentious.
What does he do?
Is he "bono's best mate" full time now or what?
He is everything I hate about irish celebrity and media culture.
In a horrible little ball.
What is he?
I dont know what he is.

Anyone ever seen the aidan walsh film Master of the universe?
Kind of sums up the kind of bloke friday is.
Aidan walsh is a gentleman but obviously he's not all there.
And gavin friday promoting him and going on about him in a slightly "ironic" way. Basically taking the piss. Makes my blood absolutely boil.

So pretentious.
What does he do?
What is he?
I dont know what he is.
I'LL YA TELL WHAT... HE SINGS THE WAY BONO TALKS. OUT HIS FUCKIN' HOLE.

BEATS ME WHY THE ARTS/THEATRE CROWD IN THIS CITY ALWAYS HAVE HIM INVOLVED. OR ALLOW HIM TO PERFORM. UNLESS.... AND THIS IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY.... THEY'VE GOT THEIR HEAD UP SOME EVEN DUMBER MOTHFUCKERS ASS. WHAT'S THAT?? SOMEONE'S DOIN' 'STONES IN HIS POCKETS' AGAIN? HEAD UP THE ASS IT IS.

JARVIS, NICK CAVE, LOU REED, BETH ORTON!! SONIA...I MEAN ANTHONY AND HIS JOHNSON WERE ALL AWESOME.

He's like bono on a smaller scale.He gets everywhere.
Who is he?
NOBODY.

I'LL YA TELL WHAT... HE SINGS THE WAY BONO TALKS. OUT HIS FUCKIN' HOLE.

BEATS ME WHY THE ARTS/THEATRE CROWD IN THIS CITY ALWAYS HAVE HIM INVOLVED. OR ALLOW HIM TO PERFORM. UNLESS.... AND THIS IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY.... THEY'VE GOT THEIR HEAD UP SOME EVEN DUMBER MOTHFUCKERS ASS. WHAT'S THAT?? SOMEONE'S DOIN' 'STONES IN HIS POCKETS' AGAIN? HEAD UP THE ASS IT IS.

JARVIS, NICK CAVE, LOU REED, BETH ORTON!! SONIA...I MEAN ANTHONY AND HIS JOHNSON WERE ALL AWESOME.

I thought he was good - he camped up that overrated Halal-oolya tune no end. One of the highlights.

I've re-evaluated people like him over the last while. Bono, Friday, Gerry Ryan, Pat Kenny - I love them all.

As for Masters... - Friday calling Walsh a tart is pure cinema magic

there was a remix of that song 'angel' from the 'romeo and juliet' soundtrack that had a great thumping bassline. i really liked that.
everybody in the aidan walsh film is a cunt except aidan walsh.

The Gavin Friday Fan Club Keynote Speech, delivered this year by Fan Club chairperson MrT, was full of surprises.

So pretentious.
What does he do?
What is he?
I dont know what he is.

Tosser just doesnt cover it.
TS004.jpg

Anyone ever seen the aidan walsh film Master of the universe?
Kind of sums up the kind of bloke friday is.
Aidan walsh is a gentleman but obviously he's not all there.
And gavin friday promoting him and going on about him in a slightly "ironic" way. Basically taking the piss. Makes my blood absolutely boil.

He's like bono on a smaller scale.He gets everywhere.
Who is he?
NOBODY.

Friday is an unspeakable arsehole, but he's just one particularly vile boil rather than the whole infection. Dublin is full of these cocks. Ageing 1980s men who still wear their hair in exactly the same way they did twenty something years ago, when they'd like you to think they were slouching from the pub to the dole office and back. In fact the only things that have changed about them is that their sunglasses have got bigger, their shirtless suits have got more expensive and their faces have got uglier.

Bono is the chief boil. The rest of the rash seem to spread out from him... Guggi, Friday, Carmody, you name the prick, he owes much of his "fame" to his role as hanger on to that poison midget. And don't get me started on Barry fucking Egan.

The actual bacteria causing the disease may be carried by copies of the Sundary Independent, which employs Egan and seems to cover Guggi and Friday's latest art bollocks whenever they run out of Westbrits with a castle and three lovely daughters, one a horsey model, one a shite dj and one a talentless clothes designer, to write aspirational features about.

(I definitely posted something along the lines of this post before, but never let it be said that I was afraid to repeat myself when it comes to abusing Gavin Friday).

He's polite.

Like bono, he's never punched me in the face and called me a cunt.

I blame Barry Egan. I'd happily have that guy hate me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back