THE GAVIN FRIDAY DEPRECIATION THREAD (1 Viewer)

I think begrudging is jealousy or disliking people that "make it".
These lads like to explain away the blanket loathing they seem to generate by dismissing it as "begrudging".
It just doesnt apply in this case.Total wankers.
At least bono has written a few tunes that I'm told are quite popular.
What does friday actually do for a living?
I mean how does he pay the rent?
What do u reckon his occupation would be on his passport?

I dunno but I know this. He's a full time bollix.
Have to say I couldn't agree more - I've often wondered those same things myself. More importantly, how does he sleep? seems to me his and guggi's fulltime jobs are as FOB's - Friends of Bono's! GRRRRRRRR. Die Fuckers Die!!!

Reading back on my posts I feel a little concious of all the hate.
So I'm going to name some irish celebrities I love.
First up Aidan Walsh for having more heart and dignity than 1000 fridays.
Second has got to be Pat Ingoldsby for keepin at it when RTE chucked him while continueing paying talentless knob ends like Gerry Ryan 100s of thousands of our money for no good reason.

MEN OF THE PEOPLE:

08pats.JPG
walsh.jpg

CUNTS:​
with-Jerry.jpg

20041030vpmatinee_008-thumb.jpg

He's looking a bit rough alright.You'll always see him around, such a nice bloke and still a star in my eyes.
Me and another memeber of thumped (who will remain nameless).
Once tried to nick his statue out of of the wax museum.
Picture it.
Mr. X (u know who u are) is keeping shetch while I'm in the front window of the wax museum with my hand under pat ingoldsby arse trying to lift him.
Good times.Good times.

Ingo's not looking so hot theses days. How old is that gent now?

i was almost knocked over by Bono's car once. i'd rather die by being stoned to death by saddam hussein than be knocked over by bono.

prick.

I met a girl who worked as a nanny for guggi. On her first day she was introduced to the kids she'd be looking after. She told them what beautiful little girls they were. But we're boys, they screamed.

She didn't last long.

I didn't think Gavin Friday was that bad. Boring, but your woman was awful. Mary Margarat fucking o'hara, or whatever her name was.

Pat Ingoldsby

Fair dues - Pat is great. Saw him at a reading in UCG a long time ago and it were magic.

Haven't seen him around town in a long while - does he still sell his books around on Westmoreland Street?

In other news - Friday is some crunt. I used to work with a guy who thought the apex of cred was spinning one of his elpees on the office stereo.

What pish

Haven't seen him around town in a long while - does he still sell his books around on Westmoreland Street?

In other news - Friday is some crunt. I used to work with a guy who thought the apex of cred was spinning one of his elpees on the office stereo.

What pish
He used to knock about Grafton St last I saw him, and Blackrock market ages ago as well. He must be getting oldish at this point... I suppose there is a point that hanging around Dublin all day gets a bit much maybe.

what was he like in breakfast in pluto?
heard varying reports of wankiness and overacting.
virgin prunes are great mind you... if i die i die is one of my favourite irish albums. after the joshua tree.... obviously.

he was actually ok because he played a cunt, so the natural balance was maintained.

I too have oft lain awake at night wondering how he puts bread on't table.

I too have oft lain awake at night wondering how he puts bread on't table.

i read an interview with him in the sunday indo mag a while back and thought the same thing myself.
his "typical day" read like my dole days...get up, drink coffee, walk about, scratch ones arse, go into town, look out over dublin bay and weep.

i reckon he gets most of his spuds in the form of royalties from the romeo & juliette soundtrack.

Gav was a neighbour of mine in Phibsboro. His house was nice enough. All he seems to do is arse about in it.

I'd say Mr. B. lent him the 25 grand it cost back in the eighties.

Gav was a neighbour of mine in Phibsboro. His house was nice enough. All he seems to do is arse about in it.

I'd say Mr. B. lent him the 25 grand it cost back in the eighties.

did he pop round for coffee chats in the morning or peek his head over the fence whilst you were in the back garden.
i bet he doesnt know what to do with himself half the time.

did he pop round for coffee chats in the morning or peek his head over the fence whilst you were in the back garden.
i bet he doesnt know what to do with himself half the time.

He would bellow Gershwin and show tunes at me through the walls. Never had him over for coffee...give him an inch and next thing you know he'll be writing operas about ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back