• Replies 24
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 2

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
Whats it gonna be like do you think?

Its all gonna be nanotubes and what have you, I reckon.

we're already there

i was just thinking earlier - what would my zx81-owning 80's self have made of the ipad...

I read something about the future earlier on..was fascinating...can't remember what it was now but

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you pay close attention to the Knowledge Navigator video, you can see that the calendar says September 16, and the digital assistant mentions that a research paper was written "about five years ago" in 2006. That places this video on September 16, 2011. The new iPhone 4S with the Siri digital assistant -- the device that finally made everything you see there come true -- was released about two-and-a-half weeks after this video was to take place.

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_1989...predictions-that-came-true.html#ixzz2FLzk1KgW

Thats far out.

I remember what it was I read,apparently,within 5 years,computers will be able to replicate even the most esoteric of analog sound manipulations..in fact,they'll be able to do it more accurately than the gizmos they're emulating.Its all about making the calculations they do smaller or something..I kinda zoned out then.

And all these things will no doubt be available freely online shortly after.

Seriously .. don't be worrying about the future. Never gonna happen.

i nearly drowned on holiday this year. 30 would have been a good age to go. i'd remain forever young and tragically dishy in the minds of all the girls just like heath ledger or gary coleman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back