The Dudley Corporation and Querelle (1 Viewer)

saw them the last time in the boat club in limerick and man were they boring.

Yay! You go to Europe! People are nice and enthusiastic! You come home! Pricks on thumped! Hag slags the Corpo and writes some old shite about riding someone and it's all a joke! Some other cunt makes a snide remark!

Honestly, why would anyone fucking bother.

dudley said:
hup from vienna

there were naked prostitutes on the boarder of the czech roadside yesterday....
Hear any stories about Pinback at Flufffest???
"I`ll kick your face in!!!Do you understand that??!" - as said by the lead singer.Some punk grabbed the mic of the stage - pretty funny.
They still were probably the best band at the fest - too much metal for my liking.Amazing location though - in a forest next to a lake.

fluff fest was pretty fun. we were all stood on stage after that punk idiot waiting to dive in and get him if he tried anything else.
aye, 'do you understand KICK YOU IN THE FACE?', that was pretty funny.
what was funnier is that the guy got bundled off to the back of the arena, and we could see him giving out furiously to his mates, and started nodding his head to the music whilst doing so. eejit.
was funny when the food tent ran out and all they could serve people was diced cucumber and tomato sauce...

mostly, i liked the way the beers cost 40 cent a pint in the bar that night. and watching rob crow get demolished on absinthe.
such japes

Jesus i must have been just behind you all!
If i`d had known what you looked like i`d have asked you to push me up for a crowd surf!
Get to see High Score & Yage???
Best location for an event ever - amazing.I`m skint after the record stalls though.

we didn't really see any other bands, spent the day swimming in the lake. actually, joss saw someone he liked, it may have been them.

mad the way everyone was kicked off site at 11pm

Old could never hate anyone.

img-1090426656.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back