The Dublin Zombie Survival Guide (1 Viewer)

rossdonbeck

Okay, so it's now half past July and still nobody has followed up on any of the contributions I was promised! If you're still (seriously) interested, drop me a lion (raaarrrrr) - soon please, or the steam will run out before the train even gets going!

If this is all news to you, search for "zombies and Dublin" threads and you can see what it's all about...

We're off on tour this weekend to Italy then the states 2 days later. I can probably do mine in the van next week and mail it on. just up to my tits the last month.

Many a night Ive stayed up on my own or with friends till the wee hours planning out what I'd do if Z-Day ever happened.

Yes I am being dead serious....pun not intended.

Yo! "Come on, let's get this zine out!"

Prizes for anyone who can tell me what that's paraphrased from

We've been discussing this and have a load of ideas but are lacking in a layout. Any chance we could look at the Dublin(or anywhere else) one so we could (roughly) follow the layout and make sure we don't leave anything out?

Well, I can mail you some suggestions if you like? The layout for Dublin hasn't been finalised yet because I STILL HAVE NO CONTRIBUTIONS!!!

Well, I can mail you some suggestions if you like? The layout for Dublin hasn't been finalised yet because I STILL HAVE NO CONTRIBUTIONS!!!

Yeah that'd be cool via PM is sound. I suppose if one of us read the original zombie survival guide that might help too. I fyou get no contributions ye could just all hide out in donegal, I'm sure my ma wouldn't mind.

the original zombie survival guide that might help too. I fyou get no contributions ye could just all hide out in donegal, I'm sure my ma wouldn't mind.
good book that.

According to World War Z, the pope heads to Armagh cathedral for safety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back