The Dark Knight Rises (includes spoilers) (1 Viewer)

Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Boring. And stupid. And lazy. And boring.
The ageing, weary Bat was the ONLY real prospect for dramatic tension...and they pissed it away on Waynes dickie leg and him pining over Rachael Darko....still!!
Alfreds endless wise-ass retorts were reason enough to sack him....his emotional display at the end was.....laughable.
Bane was me hoop. Cat....gorgeous hoop..well played hoop!

The first was grand...just; the 2nd was a gobsmacking treat w the dead or alive Ledger giving, I suspect, way more gravity than even Nolan anticipated; and this was totally unrewarding.

I haven't seen it yet but can I use this as my review?

I haven't seen it yet but can I use this as my review?

i also came here without watching it. figure the bat is going to beat the fuck out of some dude in a smart way and have some kind of conflicted moral victory so spoilers arent very spoily.

bring back 2-face, the dude with trigeminal neuralgia who i think is completely normal.

1735239b0.jpg.size-300_maxheight-300_square-true.jpg
Trigeminal+Neuralgia.jpg

multi-million dollar right wing propaganda bullshit. this film really pissed me off.

Instant week long ban for not using spoiler tags should be the law around here.

That could be months, dude.
See it or don't click in.

ETA: In a general movie threads spoilers = yes. When the thread title shares the film title, no way. You know what you are clicking into.

I agree with Jill Hives. What do you think we'll be talking about in this thread called The Dark knight Rises?

Yeah, I just ignored this until I had seen it. Same with any of the individual TV series threads like Mad Men or Walking Dead, I don't click on them until I'm up to date.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this though I didn't think it was quite as good as the last one which is not entirely surprising as it was one of the best comic book movies I've seen. Plus I thought this one felt a little drawn out (though on the other hand, I can't really think of anything I would cut out of it).

I've seen it, thats why I clicked it - Still wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone who was dumb enough to click in without seeing it first.

Actually, why the fuck do I care.

Batman dies in the end.

Here pete; any chance you could put a "spoilers within" yoke on your thread title?

The ultimate movie :D it was most awaiting movie of the year for me :D Full of action batman is my favorite superhero

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back