The Curse of The Jade Scorpion (3 Viewers)

Goodbye

trailor available to download here

looks deadly... can't wait

Please no discussion that involves plot here thanks...

Jean Clause Van Ramme plays HitMan Harte, the Wonderkisser. He's a cop on the edge, with a past indiscretion that he can't atone for. He's at the last chance saloon with his precinct, and he's being set up by his corrupt boss, Fez, and an evil drugs-lord-cum-mad scientist- cum- Islamic terrorist going by the name of Dr. Raul Bin Layden... who's also a martial arts expert.

Hitman Harte has to go to a snow-covered, volcanic island called Evil Island in the South Pacific where he takes on ninjas on skis and various mutant monsters as in goes in search of the Jade Scorpion stone (which will cure cocaine addiction). And so on and so forth...

It's been available on DVD for ages now. So has his film after it, Hollywood Ending (or something), hes' already working on the one after that.

We're sooo behind.

Originally posted by Anthony
It's been available on DVD for ages now. So has his film after it, Hollywood Ending (or something), hes' already working on the one after that.

We're sooo behind.

I know! it's all gone pear shaped distro wise after Celebrity...
'sreal shame...

Twas deadly seeing Annie Hall on the big screen this year though

Life is devided up into 2 catagories: the Horrable and the Miserable...

The Horrable is blind people, crippled people etc, how they get through life amazes me.

And the Miserable is everyone else...

So be thankful that you are miserable

I like em both. But I sorta know what you mean: they're both patchy and not really well thought through. Still, better than a kick in the head.

still 31 movies in 32 years, a stinker is bound to happen...
I still look at them in grades... theres not one that I dont reallyy like, every one has it's classic moment... I look at them on which one I like the least...

I love shadows and fog buh... the scene with all the hookers chatten is deadly, as is the scene where John Malc meets John cus in the cafe

Everything sex... gene wilders epasode is deadly...

Radio Days is sweet

Does anyone know when this feckin thing is out? theres scorpion posters in nearly every dort station but none with a date???

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back