The Cooking Thread (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 324
  • Views 27K
  • Watchers 7
I'm looking at getting a new weighing scales - I'm 90% gonna get this one.
Whats stalling me is that it isn't made of steel.
Has anyone seen one that works like this one, in this orientation but is made of steel?

1696267375314.png

I'm looking at getting a new weighing scales - I'm 90% gonna get this one.
Whats stalling me is that it isn't made of steel.
Has anyone seen one that works like this one, in this orientation but is made of steel?

View attachment 17700
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm going for analog after UTM washed (immersed) the digital one i have for the third time and it's costing too much rice at this point. I'm going analog to pre-empt that ritual.

Weekend before last I got some monkfish heads from the fishmongers (for free! though in fairness I'm a very good customer) and made fish stock, and then made a catalan fish stew using it, and it was fucking delicious. Sometimes I spend a load of effort on a meal and it just isn't worth it, but this very much was

I've become one of those people who cooks things the night before to prep for the next days dinner.

Last night, boiled and mashed a load of spuds with creme fraiche that tonight will be turned into Swedish pancakes, ang ang ang ang

I'm going for analog after UTM washed (immersed) the digital one i have for the third time and it's costing too much rice at this point. I'm going analog to pre-empt that ritual.
I'd get the digital
I love the Tare feature

Just put some order in your kitchen and stop the madness of washing appliances in water!

I enjoyed this man doing his thing

I'll be honest, I expected that cheese to be completely empty, and full of bats.

It sounded hollow, and batlike when he did the tappy tappy bit. I'm glad it was just cheese in there, looked pretty tasty.

Zero bats.

I love this motherfucker

jaerodriguez
3w
Is this guy 80 or 30 years old. I can’t tell !?

Sending this vid to herself to see if she'd tolerate me growing the beard out that big

I'll be honest, I expected that cheese to be completely empty, and full of bats.

It sounded hollow, and batlike when he did the tappy tappy bit. I'm glad it was just cheese in there, looked pretty tasty.

Zero bats.
i've been watching loads of videos about cheesemaking while killing time in my folks' house. they're very relaxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back