The Christmas Number 1 (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 100
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 11
Brilliant! Delighted for Alexandra but my heart goes out to Pat Shortt, I know how much he and all of us wanted this. Chin up, Pat, next year's campaign will succeed, mark my words.

the japes

the tune came on my mp3 playa a while back, hadnt listened to the album since it came out in june. its such a great tune. really. people aint ready for that shit to be numero uno. IMHO.

Right sorry but

I would have preferred if this song was more of a tribute to Phil Lynott . I think someone could write a nice song about him , I know that brings images of Smilley Buldger with a tear in his eye but you have to give people their dues and Phil Lynott was a hero and a legend. I'm really not trying to be a troll here but also its got nothing to do with xmas

Also yous made fuck all effort here to make people aware of this campaign guys so its really not a surprise that it didnt work.

Why don't yous have a way of buying music from this forum ?

Thank you and sorry once again

Nah thanks, I'll never get in the charts , charts are dead you'll never play top of the pops , phsyical media is dead , playing live and creating a genre or culture is the only way - I seen jape and EP and taught he was good , I was coming up on yokes at the time though so who knows

wow, i'm impressed by your ambition Red_Dog.

Pray tell, what kind of culture are you going to create?

phsyical media is dead ,

fuck!

so my records and CDs won't play anymore??

and those new records I ordered last week were just my imagination and I'm not gonna get them in the post?

and when I go shopping in Dublin this Friday all the physical media will gone from the shops?

:rolleyes::mad::eek:!zed!ninjaaaa!baggyyyy

REDDOGAQUALLANNNDOOOOOOO

fuck!

so my records and CDs won't play anymore??

and those new records I ordered last week were just my imagination and I'm not gonna get them in the post?

and when I go shopping in Dublin this Friday all the physical media will gone from the shops?

:rolleyes::mad::eek:!zed!ninjaaaa!baggyyyy

REDDOGAQUALLANNNDOOOOOOO

Its true

sorry you had to find out this way :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back