the christmas is starting too early: the debate rages on. (2 Viewers)

I love Christmas carols! I am an atheist. Just because you're not a Christian doesn't mean you can't like or appreciate some aspects of Christianity - art, music etc.
As I said this time last year - I'm an atheist, so I'm going to miss out on heaven, don't see why I should have to miss out on Christmas too

my niece and nephew are going away tomorrow until mid january so at least i wont have to go to the christmas panto again and dance like a fool. also i get to keep my sisters car for a month! yay!

i think christmas lights are deadly. used to always go around with my mam to all the crap estates looking at the deadly lights not the same on a bike people think your going to rob them:( christmas drinking is great also you get to spend time with friends and get drunk. spending time with the family aint aall its cracked up to be bar the christmas dinner. i spend time with my family on too many other occasions to be amazed as gary said doing it all the time is better. usually my family wnt to spend time withtheir friends which leaves me in one of two positions getting drunk with my friends or sitting round the house helping my mam do stuff.christmas can be very depressing for some people though. think the schnpper has got it righ and head of somewhere foreign, hot, and fun. for a month no hassel, no trepidation, no thinking you should be somewhere else. plus as jane said sitting on your own on christmas is about the most depressing thing you can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back