The Christmas 2011 (1 Viewer)

very true.

One of the best times I ever had at a christmas that I can remember was a couple of years ago. It was really cold and icy. My mate was home from America and was at home in Cork. His missus was flying in Xmas eve morning and he was gonna drive up and get her. I told him I'd collect her and bring her to the train station, given how dangerous the roads were. Anyway, her flight got delayed and I ended up in arrivals for about 90 minutes longer than I'd intended. Arrivals in Dublin airport on xmas eve has to be one of the happiest places in the world at any time ever. I would thoroughly recommend it, even if you're not collecting anyone. Today FM were broadcasting from there. RTE news were there. Even bleedin JEdward were there, though I think they were only flying home from England.

very true.

One of the best times I ever had at a christmas that I can remember was a couple of years ago. It was really cold and icy. My mate was home from America and was at home in Cork. His missus was flying in Xmas eve morning and he was gonna drive up and get her. I told him I'd collect her and bring her to the train station, given how dangerous the roads were. Anyway, her flight got delayed and I ended up in arrivals for about 90 minutes longer than I'd intended. Arrivals in Dublin airport on xmas eve has to be one of the happiest places in the world at any time ever. I would thoroughly recommend it, even if you're not collecting anyone. Today FM were broadcasting from there. RTE news were there. Even bleedin JEdward were there, though I think they were only flying home from England.

Ah, you're already living it, Scutter.
Selfless acts for others. With the karmic payoff.

i'm thinking of doing a thing on here - book some ads in return for a smallish charitable donation. think there'd be any interest?[/hijack]

Christmas minus most of Christmas Day is my favourite thing about life. I love overeating, the empty roads, and all the other features of Christmas life. I truly wish it could be Christmas every day. At least 200 days of the year.

I have this offer for a weekend break. its 2 nights B+B for 98 euros p.p.s

I got a code for it when I booked my NCT. If anyone wants it let me know and I'll send the details. Apparently its 100 euro off, though 98 euro pps still sounds dear enough to me (basically, 196 euro for 2 people for 2 nights b+b)

seeing as its christmas and all

die-hard-photo.jpg

The best part of Christmas.

I'm feeling a lot better about this than I was earlier.I've decided to try worry less.Especially about those things that I cannot change.

I'm just gonna try and keep doing the best I can and hoping for the best.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back