The Certain Death Vegan Cafe (1 Viewer)

kreature

The Certain Death Vegan Cafe!
EVERY SUNDAY 5:30-8:30
In the UnaWarehouse
[email protected]

What the fuck is the Certain Death Cafe?

The Certian Death is for alternative leisure and social spaces. Its for super vegan grub and brainpoppin Zapatista coffee.Its for dropping in of a Sunday to an autonomous space. Its for DIY events every week. Its against paying to be social. Its for you to fuck up or keep running..
It shares its space with the BAD BOOKS and FOrgotten Zine Libraries.
http://www.geocities.com/badbooksdublin/

Where is the unawarehouse?

It has a big gate and is at the bottom of Strandville Ave. which is a right turn at Costello Doors on North Strand. North Strand is in Dublin.

Zapatista Coffee?
Go Here!http://www.wombles.org.uk/zapatista/

Events

Feburary 20th
GRAND OPENING of The CERTAIN DEATH with APOSTLES!

The elusive noise madsers Apostles play a very special set for the grand opening.

Feburary 27th
DISSENT ANTI G8 Planning and Discussion Evening

The Certian Death hosts DISSENT, the planning group for this years g8 in Scotland, who are organising a local Dublin group to go to Edinborough and
be bold. If you have ideas or want to get involved coem to this. Starts at six.

March 6th
FILM NIGHT or BENEFIT BINGO (tbc)

We need people to put on events or gigs (must be acoustic or fairly quiet)
We also need volunteers to cook and clean!
If your interested email [email protected]

jillface said:
I will be making "Surprise Pie". Find the toenail and you get free desert.
:( is that related to 'surprise sex'?

edit: i can't believe my 3,333rd post basically amounted to a rape joke. somebody hit me.

Super Dexta said:

edit: i can't believe my 3,333rd post basically amounted to a rape joke. somebody hit me.
haw, and that was before i'd read the other thread.. quick, someone make a joke relating to clinical depression or suicide, just to even up the righteous indignation a bit.

Super Dexta said:
haw, and that was before i'd read the other thread.. quick, someone make a joke relating to clinical depression or suicide, just to even up the righteous indignation a bit.

atmaxkansas77.jpg

Super Dexta said:

*SMACK*

(ooh, violence towards women all round, aghh look what that thread has started)

Sorry liadain. :( :eek:

Ed, remember Damo was bitchin about how the cool folk never come to town, but the townies come out for socials all the time? We should make the presence felt and get everyone to go out for tea in this classy gafe (that's dublin for restaurant).

Well, maybe not everyone, but hows this for a wager; I bet you 10 punk points I can round up at least 4 Coolians to go, and a further 10 points that we can drink more coffee, and booze, than any 4 softboy townies you can put together!

...ooh! OOH! (oggy oggy oggy, oi oi oi!) Looks like Ross is quite the Big Man since I left town. I'll give you as many punk points as I can get out of the bank at one time if you do it!

thing is ross, you don't have 10punk points to wager..

between the lot of you...

hey damo ill go and drink yas under the table ( coffee only.... or probs water if im not feelling up to it most likley water koz my heads in bits koz of the detox man it real apinful) any way yeah ross hope the 84 man and well go up and show em what coffee drinking is al about infact you wrote the book on if at one stage didnt ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back