The Best of Jill Hives (2 Viewers)

Finally a true Irish Soul has been found

2014-07-13_opi_1791556_I1.JPG

Congrats! Remember, you're now officially allowed engage in typical irish begrudgery. I wish you many happy years of repression.

@Jill Hives is the daughter of our dreams. She is the personification of our fantasies, of our sense of what we are becoming, of how we might unfold ourselves.
@Jill Hives is the concept by which we measure our longings and our collective helplessness.
Driven by longing beyond knowing, driven by angelic recall, she plods on clay feet into the mire of three-dimensional reality. She does not know, is not conscious, that her appetites are infinitely greater than the world's capacity to satisfy them.

That was the strangest ceremony ever but now I have my tricolour flag pin and certificate. I have a few videos but my phone died before it finished. The garda band did a rendition of Ghostbusters, Galway Girl, Home (by Westlife) and Valerie (by Amy Winehouse) and the speech boiled it down to, "Welcome, we hope your DNA helps our gene pool to make us better at sport." They lost with me on that one, my genes are not being carried on.

That was the strangest ceremony ever but now I have my tricolour flag pin and certificate. I have a few videos but my phone died before it finished. The garda band did a rendition of Ghostbusters, Galway Girl, Home (by Westlife) and Valerie (by Amy Winehouse) and the speech boiled it down to, "Welcome, we hope your DNA helps our gene pool to make us better at sport." They lost with me on that one, my genes are not being carried on.

good grief

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back