Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bouncing Off The Satellites

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cosmic Thing

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Good Stuff

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
If I had to pick one single Hoot Night highlight for myself in Dublin...singing RED LIGHT with Capratone would be in the running. Wow. Just a great moment and a great memory...would love to actually get in the studio with them to record it...but alas... Ooops.

Yes - awesome. Loads of energy, unbelievable vocalists, brilliant riffs, always , always cheer me up and kick ass. "Devil in my Car" is my favourite song among many.

Ever hear any of Fred Schnieder's solo stuff? He did a great album a few years ago called"just Fred" Amazing record,and if you find it,it'll be cheap.

Kate and Cindy are involved. They've pretty much finished it and have been shopping for a record label for a while. I've heard the proposed first single, it's alright, nothing special

I dunno. They've released a few songs over the past ten years and they've all been awful

Seriously can't believe that Mesopotamia won this poll

Are both Kate AND Cindy involved? Was their last album really Good Stuff? That was before I moved here over 5 years ago...

I'm pretty sure both are on board. Cindy was out on maternity leave for a while but is back now.

Pity that gig in Vicar Street never went ahead.

Legal Tender is teh best evah!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pity that gig in Vicar Street never went ahead.

it's not, you know. i saw them this summer and it was appalling. lame dance versions of everything.
went to their press conference before the gig, the mc goes "welcome to the b52's, who has a first question?"

"........"

about 30 journalists, no-one says a thing. so fred ends up ranting about how fabulous their new record will be

1. Wild Planet
2. Whammy!
3. The B-52's
4. Mesopotamia
5. Cosmic Thing
6. Bouncing off the Satellites
7. Party Mix!
8. Just Fred
9. Fred Schneider
10. Cindy's other band's album even though i've never heard it
11. That record Kate did with Nena even though i've never heard it
12. Some bootlegs
13. Silence
14. Good Stuff

Mesopotamia could have been so much better if they had included all the out-takes and alternate versions. It's just too unfinished....
I'd also like to hear the original Bouncing off the Satellites and the two continuous tracks version of Whammy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back