THE ATHENRIDES ARE HERE! (3 Viewers)

Irish people are such begrudgers!

Way to play the begrudgery-card.

At least some people out there are attempting to actually DO something creative, even if the Thumped "community" isn't impressed with the effort.

You're completely right. The assumption that no-one here does anything creative is entirely sound.

(Nice use of ironic quotation marks by the way. I can almost see your angry stoop and forefingers clawing the air.)

almost-perfect.jpg

hey! when is the next jimmy cake/dudley corporation/boxes/jape gig/video shoot/tour of wexford street happening? this is more important. .|..|

Bit off topic, but as a member of Boxes, I'm actually quite honoured to be lumped in with the Jimmy Cake/Dudley Corporation/Jape... that's a two division promotion for us, like getting into UCL Division 3A Sunday! A definite career high :heart:

Bit off topic, but as a member of Boxes, I'm actually quite honoured to be lumped in with the Jimmy Cake/Dudley Corporation/Jape... that's a two division promotion for us, like getting into UCL Division 3A Sunday! A definite career high :heart:

good thing i'm so shit
i'm like the vauxhaul conference of music i is

why did the titanic sink?
:confused:
leigh

I watched a documentary on TG4 one time about how there were a few Republicans on board who set off a bomb (not a very big one) which distracted the crew while they were getting ever closer to the iceberg. so in answer to your question it was because of the Fenians.

I watched a documentary on TG4 one time about how there were a few Republicans on board who set off a bomb (not a very big one) which distracted the crew while they were getting ever closer to the iceberg. so in answer to your question it was because of the Fenians.

jaysus like
well i suppose anything that kills leonardo dicaprio in fiction land is fine by me

comedy is more difficult than it looks. fair dues for giving it a whirl anyway.

i'll never forgive virtual cinema for refusing to commission my script 'couchfucker'- but at least their refusal motivated me to make something for zero-budget, a sort of short film/music video hybrid..

a lot of my mates aren't that into the tune but i love it for some reason :) it's similar to thou shalt not kill at the start of The Lost Boys...

funding is pretty rare tho. i think out of 10 or so applications i've got 2 grants....

Eh, this is very good.

That was my last pained, almost whispered whinny of begrudgery, before I chucked myself into a boghole wearing concrete shoes!! Unfortunately the boghole was not deep enough to submerse me, nor cold enough to kill me by hyperthermia..so I return to my sad computer based existence, and find myself typing..typing...typing..about the Atenrides...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back