The Angelus (1 Viewer)

Shay HT

Website
www.hardcoretimes.net
Just saw it for the first time in about 20 years, what a bunch of depressing looking bastards, one guy looked like he was planning to go out on a killing spree!

I thought they were scrapping this on RTE?

i like it, i wouldnt like to see them get rid of it but i think it works better on the radio - the visuals dont really do anything for me and its thick the way all the people in it stop right in the middle of whatever it is theyre doing to pause and think about god. like that lad at the moment with the tin whistle - stops in the middle of his jig or hornpipe. and the golfer who was on a while back who stopped to think about god while he had his club halfway out of his golf bag. it would have been more realistic if he took it out and then paused. i should really be writing this to rte.

Mumma mumma mumma mumma

Mumma mumma mumma

Hail mary, full of grace, the lord is with thee, mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma

mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma

mumma mumma mumma mumma

mumma mumma mumma

Hail mary, full of grace, the lord is with thee, mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma

mumma mumma mumma mumma

mumma mumma mumma

mumma mumma mumma mumma

mumma mumma mumma

mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma

amen

Right, shank. Your job is to come on at six every day and do the Angelus for all the people who don't have access to the telly or the radio.

You brought it on yourself.

Bleeding Bible-Banger.
(You remember some of the words!)

juggler.jpg

My dog goes mental anytime he hears the angelus on the radio/tv. Sometimes if it's quiet out he also freaks out because he can hear the local church....

Is this a common occurrence with dogs?

The Native American version with the baby jesus (Or Wind up his cacks) with his gob around her tit.

That was class.
a guy i know got a badly photocopied "newsletter" through his door years ago about this. some local godbotherers with the wind up their cacks giving out about sacrilege and whatnot.

Mumma mumma mumma mumma

Mumma mumma mumma

and dwelt amongst us

mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma mumma

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back