that snake urban myth (1 Viewer)

My mate's arm got bitten by an insect in thailand, then a few weeks later went to see the doctor in Ireland. His arm had gotten swollen and numb, so they sent him to hospital, then they cut his arm open and it was a hollowed out ant's nest.

Swear to fuck

srsly

OMG, like I heard that story only it wasn't ants and it wasn't a nest. It was a burren full of badgers, but the rest of the story is exact same so it must be true

i'm good enough to fend off a cobra

check me out

7197.jpg

Trust in me
Just in me
Shut your eyes
Trust in me

I think i work with all you guys cos a girl in work knows a person who knows a person who works with the person who is the sister of the girl it happened to

The version I heard was a snake and a lady and the lady got tired of the snake just coiling up next to her, laying there like a bored secret billionaire and she finally was like, "LOB IT INTO ME, BOSS." And then for the rest of the story, it's what cephalopod and scutter were on about, but it wasn't ants or badgers, it was zombie snakefood mice that had used the lady as a host and then they took revenge on the snake, who hid in a box of tiles in Kerry and almost bit a builder and now lives in the zoo. I know it's true because I saw the snake the time I went to the zoo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back