Thank You All ! - From Road Records (2 Viewers)

I heard Mark made up the delicatessen line, and scribbled it down for Anthony backstage. "You might want to use this," he said, "I've got a feeling it's something folk'll remember."

Stoked. Look forward to my email requests for orders again in the near future.
So,Road have called everyones's bluff on the one. (hopefully for the better of course).
Time to show just how sincere all those comments were everyone.

howdy dave - sorry i couldnt make it to the gig, but will make it into the shop!!

take care

mowldsy

lads, my e-mail lolcat order business has fallen on hard times. donations to [email protected]. i'm having a benefit gig in my back garden on saturday, bring your own cans, the music is a 5gb rave comp i just finished downloading playing out of ipod speakers.

I heard Mark made up the delicatessen line, and scribbled it down for Anthony backstage. "You might want to use this," he said, "I've got a feeling it's something folk'll remember."

no, anthony writes everything i do. even this in fact.

O shut up you fool do you think anyone actually gives a fuck who writes yere songs or solos,talk about ego!!!??are ye even popular??do ye have a fanbase take your head outta the clouds....fool.

you're kind of getting to the post-ironic stage now, you twit.

ANYWAY

I've been out of the loop 'cos of family stuff for the last week so I'm only discovering this now - great news!! :) Well done to all who were involved in the night, ye should be dead proud of yourselves!

have been trying for ages to buy the following albums:

GAMAK's latest one
Dudleys' latest one (now ordered from Kosher)
Heathers' album
Halfset's latest one

are / will any of these be back in stock any time soon?

Dudes ... let's keep this thread on topic ....

It's deadly that Road are staying open but remember, unless people go in there and start buying stuff it won't stay open for long.

Ernesto - drop them an email and I'm sure they will get them for you ....

O shut up you fool do you think anyone actually gives a fuck who writes yere songs or solos,talk about ego!!!??are ye even popular??do ye have a fanbase take your head outta the clouds....fool.

you really are a pathetic fucking wretch.

was in with dylan on friday and they will be in a position to order stuff in really soon. they'll still take orders now though so get in there!

will get some corpo stuff in there. well, i'll get one fo the other two to get some corpo stuff in there.

have been trying for ages to buy the following albums:

GAMAK's latest one
Dudleys' latest one (now ordered from Kosher)
Heathers' album
Halfset's latest one

are / will any of these be back in stock any time soon?

was in with dylan on friday and they will be in a position to order stuff in really soon. they'll still take orders now though so get in there!

will get some corpo stuff in there. well, i'll get one fo the other two to get some corpo stuff in there.

cool, i ordered off them instore before but nothing ever arrived in. presume that was because they thought they were kaputt.

Ernesto - drop them an email and I'm sure they will get them for you ....

yeah, might do alright. couldnt even find those releases on their website.

cheersez

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back