Thank You All ! - From Road Records (1 Viewer)

Super news, I was dying on the night but I'm glad I made the effort to get down.

We should organise a similar event to stop the recession...

Might be worth nabbing the current wave of optimism and doing a subscription format. Otherwise it'd be hard to justify jumping straight into the financial black hole that is releasing records...

Might be worth nabbing the current wave of optimism and doing a subscription format. Otherwise it'd be hard to justify jumping straight into the financial black hole that is releasing records...

Good idea. I was subscribed to the Rough Trade album club a while back and it was such good fun receiving the cd's each month. It'd be a great way to get some money up front off people.

Congrats to Vinnie and all who supported Dave and Julie on the night or otherwise. As soon as I can get a pay cheque from somewhere I'm hitting the Road.

well done to everyone involved, and glad to hear roads got a second chance.
the subscription idea sounds cool, now would be the opportune time too, before the good vibes fade too much.

I was talking to my father-in-law about playing a "benefit gig for a shop" the other day. Turns out that Fade Street has a history of quality music shops.

Amazing to see so many people out at this and big, big respect to everyone who helped make it happen.

Best of luck Dave and Julie!

whatever the plans are for road - whatever new things they're gonna try out, can someone please encourage them to promote whatever it is on here (and like-minded sites)?

It'd be great to see something like what g-stereo mentioned happening. Whatever it is though, they should avail of sites like this - one with a captive audience/target market. It'd be good for both them and us.

Also (not sure if they're checking here much) but if and when they restock, please let us know.

thanks.

It'd be great to see something like what g-stereo mentioned happening. Whatever it is though, they should avail of sites like this - one with a captive audience/target market. It'd be good for both them and us.

yeah i mean as much from the bands point of view as anything else. i got to know road through the road relish 7s and it was always a buzz when a new one was coming out.
kinda miss that buzz these days. and theres a tonne of bands out there now who could do split 7s.

couldn't make it saturday but delighted it went well. as soon as I have some money (which is likely to be fucking 2011 at this point), I look forward to continue throwing a bunch of it at Dave & Julie for years to come.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

SUPPORT YOUR DELICATESSEN!!!11!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back