Text msgs (1 Viewer)

HitsLikeAGirl said:
What happened you friday you pussy?

Tired, Drunk, Someone was wreckin' me buzz. Rob and Lefty Freestylin was fuckin' deadly though.

Text messaging. What an invention.

It’s the people who reply immediately to a message that are always problematic. They are the ones who will break up any conversation or moment as soon as they hear the beep beep and spend a few minutes writing a reply and in turn they're the same folk who get the hump if you don’t reply to one of theirs with a matter of minutes.

Awful fucking business.

spiritualtramp said:
I regret the day I ever taught my mother to text - HI HOWRU RU GNG TO VST ME SN? etc. etc.

made a rookie mistake by buying the mother a phone and not teaching her how to use it . think thats bad , some months later I repeated the mistake with the grandmother.
Ive got some fucking tragic unintentional double entendres from both of them at some stage or another.
and dont any fucker slag me for texting my granny , that sort of shit takes a real man

made a rookie mistake by buying the mother a phone and not teaching her how to use it . think thats bad , some months later I repeated the mistake with the grandmother.
Ive got some fucking tragic unintentional double entendres from both of them at some stage or another.
and dont any fucker slag me for texting my granny , that sort of shit takes a real man

You're in.

eye haaaate teckst messsages. fuckin hate them. texting was invented by dolphins to wear out our opposable thumbs so they can take over the world in a couple of gnr8tns. dolphins are patient mammals.

ms.b.haven said:
when is someone going to come up with a better excuse for not replying than "oh my credit ran out" or "my battery went"

be honest, "i got your message, i read it and couldn't be arsed writing back because i'm glad we don't keep in touch anymore, you're quite annoying"

I didn't answer your text cos your a cunt. (not you, you didn't text me)(yet).

More concise.

Vinnie said:
I didnt answer your text because I couldn't get my phone out of my ass

_1109692_phonebbc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back