Terrorist happenings in the UK (4 Viewers)

been looking at the discussion board. makes thumped look pretty tame.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/discussions/posts/list/18300.page

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

amazing.
If you think about it for a second there's people writing stuff like this*, then going back to work, chatting politely on the phone, having a coffee with the guys and shit. THE WORLD IS FULL OF PSYCHO'SSS!!!

*This:

Hatchetman.
I'm with you all the way on this one, but guess what, all the do gooders like Cherie Blair for one, and Tony who signed us up to some treaty on human rights, means you can't touch him, I can't touch him, the wee lassies parents can't touch him, in fact, he will now spend the next 10 years, (some do gooder will get him out early so he can kill again) at some government holiday camp, and have his play station and telly, 3 hot meals a day, with soft toilet paper, or he'll sue the home secretary for thousands, and come out to the best of everything.
MAKES ME BL**DY SICK TO MY STOMACH, THE B*ST*RD

noonaa.
If the new prime minister really wanted to re-introduce the death penalty, he could use a special power that prime ministers have, and the house of lords would have no say, remember Tony threatened to use this power if the house of lords knocked back his fox hunting law, so the death penalty is only a prime minister with a back bone away.....

Anyone want to sign up?

check out the front page of teh sun's website - the english flag emblazoned with the words "fly this in the face of terror"

ffs

wonder would they put that image on the front of their Oirish edition?

the pricks.

anyone who buys it is beyond education and should be shot on live television.

they'd know all about terror then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back