Terrorist happenings in the UK (1 Viewer)

When it comes to terrorist attacks, Britain must be the luckiest country in the world.

Look at the attempted bombing in London. Not only did the driver of the car filled with gas cylinders crash into some bins before parking and legging it off, they forgot that they needed a whole lot more oxygen for it to explode. Plain old air isn't enough.

So then they move onto stage two - the suicide bomb. There they are, happy as larry, setting fire to their car and trying to drive it into the airport where it'll explode into a million pieces and take them straight to paradise to ride teenage virgins. But there was a major flaw in their plan. It's fucking hard to drive at full speed at a set of doors when it's roasting hot and your eyes and steering wheel are on fire. Their vehicle of death and destruction was as devastating as a matchbox thrown by a geriatric.

And to top it off, two or three of the five main suspects are 'medical doctors' a term synonymous with BEING SMART.

And remember the attempted tube bombing? Imagine the sheer embarrassment of psyching yourself up for a suicide attack, sweaty fingers on the detonator, heart about to pop out of your ears, you yell 'ALLAH AKHBAR', shut your eyes and POP! All of your lovely bomb plops onto the floor like cookie dough and everyone stares at you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Face it Al-Qaeda you'll never beat the Taigs up North.

i have a real big fucking problem with The Sun's splash today, printing pictures of suspects and stuff - quit perverting what is happening, let the police deal with this as best they can.....ugh.........i fucking hate this witch-hunt mentality!!!!!1

This has MI5's fingerprints all over it. Let's face it, three bombs in which no one is killed? Are the Doctor's going mad at their poor health service? (Another one arrested in Oz today).

Gordon Brown, the unpopular leader, trying to come across as the strong and chrismatic leader that Britain always likes to think it has in times of crisis?

Keep waving that false flag. England Prevails.

Did everybody hear that one of the doctors wives that was arrested was wearing a white veil?

I've been trying to figure out why the bbc had to share that with us, any ideas?

i particularly despised the sun's depiction of the man apprehended "along with his burka-clad wife"

so fucking what? she is MUSLIM. muslim women have been known to wear burka's before.

BIG FUCKING DEAL!!!

angry.

i particularly despised the sun's depiction of the man apprehended "along with his burka-clad wife"

so fucking what? she is MUSLIM. muslim women have been known to wear burka's before.

BIG FUCKING DEAL!!!

angry.

eh, it is the sun after all, what else do you expect?

haha sorry, i just had lunch with oly and he mentioned it, didnt see johnny's post

SORRYYYYYY JOHNNYYYYYYYY

He saw it on here then told you about it, you looked it up and posted about it on the same thread. Brilliant :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back