Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins (1 Viewer)

My favourite Terminator moment is in the groundbreaking special effects bonanza that was T2...look at the fantastic tin-foil wound effects at 2:16...seamless...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDVVAuz1v7U"]YouTube - TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY - The Galleria (HD)[/nomedia]

Having never seen any of the previous ones and being convinced to go... I had a good laughed. Christian Bale is the worst actor! He was fine when he was younger.... Empire, Swing Kids and I suppose even as recent as American Psycho but oof is he bad now. It's really painful to watch.

the only memorable new year's eve i've ever had is the year i stayed at home on my own and terminator was on telly. that was a great night.
the best new years eve i ever had someone convinced me they'd come back from the future to save me from a terminator

"come with me if you want to live"

"okay!"

sure this was good crack. good summer stuff.

looked good, evil robots, and an interesting twist on the 'good robot' bit. A remarkable lack of sentimental shite until the very end (unlike t2/t3).

and when a computer generated mickeyless arnie showed up at the end I broke my shite laughing.

loads of plot holes, but as the whole franchise is based on time travelling killer robots, you cant be too choosy.

you'll never be 11 watching the first one in a mates gaff while his folks are out at a gaa club dinner dance again, but this is far from complete bollocks.

here
if the model 101 is supposed to be an infiltrator, wouldn't they all be made to look unique? arnie's not that hard to recognise

how have you managed to go through 30 odd years of life without seeing terminator?!

The same way I've never seen:

Star Wars
Aliens
Star Trek
And I'm sure probably more that I just can't think of now.

I learn all the references from the Simpsons. It seems to work out just fine. It's like cliff notes. I get the gist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back