tell me about comics (1 Viewer)

Incidentally my stuff is in this issue of the Judge Dredd megazine, in shops now

262.jpg

my mistake, it's actually

"issue 263, cover date of 16/Oct/2007, and it has Dredd and a big fuck-off dinosaur on the front."

Can anyone tell me about the follwing please:
"Dead World" (Vincent locke)
"A Cotton Candy Autopsy"
"Even Hitler had a Girlfriend"
"Satan's Anal Bullwhip"
Mexican deformity comics
Eric Stanton

Don't know about the rest but Eric Stanton stuff is available on the Taschen label- loads of them in Chapters

Good honest sub/dom, erotica

180px-Eric_Stanton_Book.jpg

Incidentally my stuff is in this issue of the Judge Dredd megazine, in shops now

262.jpg

AH DEADLY!! I'm straight in to get this tomorrow! FAIR FUCKS!

(incidentally, my ego is demanding that I mention that people ought to look at the new issue of Zero Tolerance that's just out when they're buying this issue of the megazine, cos I've a few things in there, most notably a 2 page article on Amebix, atavism, and drugs. Sorry about that.)

Did youse like the first few episodes of Tank Girl, or is it just me who found them more "charming" than actually good? It wasn't until after the first couple that I thought they started getting proper good?

I posted that by mistake Corm- the cover of the one my stuff is in has a dinosaur- number 263

Are you talking about the new Tank Girl?

I haven't read it yet as I'm waiting for the collection. Love the look of it though

I love the old stuff but it went up its own arse towards the end when whole stories were devoted to Alan martin describing his latest acid trip while Jamie drew it. Trips, like dreams can only truly be appreciated by the individual experiencing it. Even whole passages describing her orgasms...

so when this was happening all I could think of was how much fun it used to be to watch Tank Girl get pissed, have a fight and fuck a kangaroo.

Great art always though, it develops significantly as it goes along so by the end it's very, very different to what it started as. All good though.

The best ever, ever Tank Girl moment is when she uses her expandanising gun to make this dude's cock go huge, and then rips her tits out, rendering him unconscious due to lack of blood in the body...classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back