tell me about comics (2 Viewers)

Lobo was great in the 90s when written by Alan Grant and drawn by Simon Bisley-really violent and funny. I haven't read recent ones though, still good?

Lobo dont exisit no more...they stopped publishing Lobo a few years ago,dunno why,maybe to hardcore...very hard to find Lobo comics nowadays.

360px-52_17_CVR.PNG

Everyone knows that the chainsaw is the weapon of choice when faced with the walking dead :rolleyes:

except that your bound to run out of petrol at some point when supplies are low. also your arm would get awfully tired on long killing sprees, chainsaws are pretty heavy. sure you would run out of bullets too, but in this particular case they were lucky enough to have a large amount of access to police weapons and amo. the petrol situation was pretty desperate for a while there in the walking dead.:p

chainsaws do look fucking cool though. especially if they are a replacement for your hand that got cut off. also cool is the lawnmower scene in braindead:cool:

Check out the chainsaw by the hearth as Bruce walsks past in this advert

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

chainsaws do look fucking cool though. especially if they are a replacement for your hand that got cut off. also cool is the lawnmower scene in braindead:cool:

In a memorable game of All Flesh Must Be Eaten (a zombie RPG that me and the lads play), Eoin Fullam killed his zombified dog Charlie with a lawnmower, followed by his mam, while his dad was beaten to undeath with a banister-pole by Donal.

I have a bag (not a big bag mind) of zombie comics at home. I don't know if they're mine to keep, but they probably are cos the shop that leant me them is phasing out the comics, and you can have them.

I think some of them are the Walking Dead though. Is that the one where the protagonists end up some kind of settlement where guys fight each other in an area, barely out of the reach of zombies on chains?? And then yer man gets his hand cut off and yer one gets tied up by the creepy guy and yuk.... bad shit. It's really pro-guns too.

Still got those? Or did the shop take em back?

I bought volumes 1 & 2 of it on the cheap in England last week and love it. I just ordered volumes 3, 4 & 5 on Play.com there :D

Also bought the full Animal Man collection from amazon. 50 quid! I'm so silly.

jaysus i hate posting on holiday especially on the way to the pub for a cure after two nights of bizarrely different gigs but but the best comic was roy of the rovers, i still have the first 6 years worth in one of the many "places to stash old shit" that acumulate when you have lived in the same place for 15 years, theres a deadly "season" where melchester rovers keep losing, roys missus leaves him, he goes on the piss big time etc - classic times.

now back to the holiday, theres an aussie bar round the corner that does beamish!

jaysus i hate posting on holiday especially on the way to the pub for a cure after two nights of bizarrely different gigs but but the best comic was roy of the rovers, i still have the first 6 years worth in one of the many "places to stash old shit" that acumulate when you have lived in the same place for 15 years, theres a deadly "season" where melchester rovers keep losing, roys missus leaves him, he goes on the piss big time etc - classic times.

now back to the holiday, theres an aussie bar round the corner that does beamish!

i dont want ta hear another peep out of you ya sad bastard, will ya go to the beach or something!!!stay away from the interweb ya nerd

If you want some weird claustrophobic nightmare stuff have a look at daniel clowes, eightball comics, the book "like a velvet glove cast in iron" he did is really good

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back