Teatime Express: R.I.P (1 Viewer)

Fucking cake nostalgia....in fact..the widespead reluctance of people to accept the reality of the advancement of time and society and the inevetible consequences that entails annoys me.

Home baked ALWAYS means more even if it comes out terribly. At least, in my book.
Someone once make me a homemade gluten free pizza from scratch. It nearly made me cry I was so touched.
A woman I met on my holiday had me down the country for tea and went out of her way to to make me a pear and chocolate cake.
It was delicious and very sweet of her.

In short, people rock.
Companies generally fail when products are subpar.

the bewleys of the cake world. No one gives a shit til its gone.

I cared about bewleys. they're coffee was shit and the cakes were always a bit stale but for the price of a coffee (and maybe one of those cherry scone things they had) I used to sit around in there for hours reading when I was on the dole and when I was working and doing evening classes and had to hang around somewhere in between. I'm not sure how suitable the current bewleys on grafton street is for this sort of loitering. Fixx Coffeehouse isn't bad in this regard.

As long as no one touches Superquinn Doughnuts ...we'll be allllrighhhht

I really liked Tea Time Express coffee cakes. And one of the other ones I can't remember. Gorgeous and nostalgic sitting in your kitchen on a dark winter's evening with a cup of tea.

Who the fuck has time to bake a cake? Certainly not me.

Don't think I've ever heard of Teatime Express until this very minute

someone's always bringing in a homemade cake or banana bread or cupcakes in my office. i wouldn't do it, mind you.

Yeah some lads wife sends stuff in here from her cookery course from time to time I suppose. Mainly any confections going around are bought though. I don't complain

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back