Tea Gardens (1 Viewer)

There's all these little rooms you can hide out in. It's really brightly decorated, lots of incense burning, really chilled out. It's a bit of a contrast to the quays outside with the traffic rushing by

It's across from the Clarence hotel, on the north quays side. Bit hard to find but it's got a sign up now so its abit easier.

Went to this place this evening. Amazing. Lovely tea and biscuits and lounging on cushions on the floor with shoes off. SRSLY.

Go there. We need to make sure this place stays open because it's excellent.

It stays open until 11 every night, too, which is great as a non-pub alternative.

I've looked for it a few times but can never find it, is it in the basement of a hotel or something?

I've looked for it a few times but can never find it, is it in the basement of a hotel or something?

It's about halfway up the block from the Morrison (toward the park), and down a spiral set of steps. It's loooooovely. The pots of tea are not cheap, but they're delicious and they're served properly. And the atmosphere is really worth it.

I've heard good things about it, but so far haven't had reason to go in. Probably should make the effort

Anyone for tea? :)

Yeah if I can find the freaking place, it's like the Leakey cauldron or something :(

It has a sign above the entrance. It's gray on the outside I think, with a black fence around the front and stairs going down to the basement.

It is really hard to find, I've been about ten times at this point and always am wandering around trying to figure out it each time. if you start from o' connell street going down north quays its about half a mile down there. if you look out for stairs downstairs and check for the sign which is sometimes on the door down the stairs which is why you cant find it.

They are so friendly. great date venue I think if you're not into pubs for a date

I've wondered up and down there looking for it 3 times now, even had a map with me.
not sure it even exists any more.

letak_big.jpg

can you see that??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back