Talk Like a Pirate Day (2 Viewers)

hag said:
not impressed.
For your information, a 'bung' is a cask, not a part of the human anatomy. It so happens that, since last year's event, I've been storing several barrels of cheap rum under the sea. Barnacles have collected on them, and now I must retrieve them from their watery storehouse and scrape them clean, to be served to eager piratical revellers.

jane said:
For your information, a 'bung' is a cask, not a part of the human anatomy. It so happens that, since last year's event, I've been storing several barrels of cheap rum under the sea. Barnacles have collected on them, and now I must retrieve them from their watery storehouse and scrape them clean, to be served to eager piratical revellers.
shiver me timbers, mayties! arrr

hag said:
this is fucking bullshit. i'm so annoyed. you realise this is like pissing in my gravy boat???
aye, pissin in de gravie boat is we?
i smell the blood of an english man... no wait, that wasn't pirate talk... you're right its boring as fuck...

how about?

I just downloaded the last daemien frost album and plan to give it to everyone i know for free... pirate enough for ya?

this is like taking the piss out of my dreams. the two things i would dearly love to be in life... a pirate and a mexican bandito. don't mock pirates.

hag said:
this is like taking the piss out of my dreams. the two things i would dearly love to be in life... a pirate and a mexican bandito. don't mock pirates.
you know the joke about the angry pirate.... if not its really good, wanna hear it.

ok

Next time a woman is going down on you, just before you come pull out and wank off in her eye. then kick her in the shin and run away, if you look around swifly you'll see and angry pirate...........

sorry

that is possibly the worst joke ever. a girl with jazz in her eye looks like i pirate? not the last time i checked... argh! ;)

hag said:
that is possibly the worst joke ever. a girl with jazz in her eye looks like i pirate? not the last time i checked... argh! ;)
she does if she's holding her shin at the time....

yes it is the worst joke ever, you gotta have vision though....

OTHERWISE YOU'D BE BLIND

ostrichsyndrome said:
she does if she's holding her shin at the time....

yes it is the worst joke ever, you gotta have vision though....

OTHERWISE YOU'D BE BLIND
ha ha, yeah, i kinda missed the chin thing... but wouldn't she look more like someone who just got bird shit or something in her eye and a box in the chin? i'm just not seeing a pirate... i've heard it's quite painful... the chin punch would seem unimportant, she'd look more like a blind person trying to find their slippers... have you ever jazzed in your own eye (by mistake)? that's really really funny, i'd say...

hag said:
Nobody's mocking man, think of it as a celebration of your dreams.

Jaysus!

therecklessone said:
Nobody's mocking man, think of it as a celebration of your dreams.

Jaysus!
no way. look at the main picture on the site? that's taking the piss.

so ANYWAY, tonight i get to see the EX!!! hi-5!!! SO outa here. i only found out they were playing an hour ago, imagine my surprise!!!

right now, i'm so like :D :D :D :D :D to the max.

ostrichsyndrome said:
... you gotta have vision though....

...unlike the girl with the seminal eye...
... I read once that semen (not seamen, like pirates) is heavily alkaline, so in a pinch it makes an effective neutralizer for acid burns. Though if you were to spill acid on yerself, it'd seem difficult to wrack one off quickly. Best to always keep a vial on hand at all times. If anyone needs some, ask lorcanzo-- I put some away for safe keeping on his guest-room ceiling...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back