Talk about your dreams (1 Viewer)

rettucs

Supporter
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
Last night I had a dream that I was hitch-hiking in the rain and the band SummerCamp picked me up. I invited them to Dublin to stay in my house, and they accepted. Oh, and it was raining and I was soaked.

this morning when I woke up I put SummerCamp on, on spotify.

egg_

nerd/hippy
Since 1999
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
I dreamt the other night that I was swimming in the sea and lots of otters came up and swam alongside and around me, and the weather was sunny and the water was warm and it was lovely

I didn't know what to make of it tbh. Normally my dreams are ... well, normally they're nightmares - upsetting or scary. I don't really know what to do with a pleasant dream

Bernie Lomax

Last night I dreamt that me and my partner bought a weird old house at the end of a cul de sac next to a spooky old wood. The house came with a huge Great Dane which could climbs trees like a monkey. It climbed up the tree then fell out, injuring its leg on the ground. We couldn’t shut the windows in the house and there was something bad trying to get in. Then the scene changed and we were in a community hall. Tony and Carmela Soprano were there. Carmela stood up and started telling the room about how gross Tony was, scratching his arse and having bad B.O. Tony flew into a rage and starting screaming and shouting until he was calmed down by Meryl Streep.

therealjohnny

Supporter
I'm not usually one for talking about them but last night I dreamed I was 80s Kirk Hammett and me and 80s James Hetfield were climbing this really tall mountain. When we reached the top I peeked over the edge and felt dizzy and nauseous at how high up we were. And then I woke up. Feeling dizzy and nauseous.

Probably shouldn't have eaten half a Vienetta before bed

rettucs

Supporter
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
Last night I dreamt that me and my partner bought a weird old house at the end of a cul de sac next to a spooky old wood. The house came with a huge Great Dane which could climbs trees like a monkey. It climbed up the tree then fell out, injuring its leg on the ground. We couldn’t shut the windows in the house and there was something bad trying to get in. Then the scene changed and we were in a community hall. Tony and Carmela Soprano were there. Carmela stood up and started telling the room about how gross Tony was, scratching his arse and having bad B.O. Tony flew into a rage and starting screaming and shouting until he was calmed down by Meryl Streep.
eh thats just some film plot

seanc

One of the things about these recent months is that I now remember my dreams.

They've all been very strange nightmares though. And very visceral. One morning I was flailing about and when she shook me awake I went bolt upright and shoved her out of bed screaming "Why did you wake me! I have to get back!!" or something like that.

hermie

Supporter
Website
Visit site
I dreamt I was playing Monopoly there last week. Haven't played it in years. Have since gone out and bought the game. I wonder have they managed to ad hack our dreams?

Users who are viewing this thread

We're listening to...

• Hatchback
    Hatchback
    Cochise
    Hatchback

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads