taking drugs to make study to. (1 Viewer)

you may take as many drugs as you like.

I was ripping the piss out of how bored I was

for optimum performance and recall of material studied, you have to be in a similar state in the exam that you were when taking in the material,
so if you;re stuffing yourself with coffee choc etc-
you better take the same before the exam as this will improve your recall.

for optimum performance and recall of material studied, you have to be in a similar state in the exam that you were when taking in the material,
so if you;re stuffing yourself with coffee choc etc-
you better take the same before the exam as this will improve your recall.
this is true.
also, if you listen to music while studying, singing the song in your head in the exam hall , itcan be easier to recall your brain-data

Is there any legal pills i can take to keep me awake driving home from gigs late at night? You know the story, someone is supposed to stay awake having the craic with the driver but everyone falls asleep and i end up nodding off too and crossing on to the next lane of the motorway! Even when im not tired i find it near impossible to keep my eyes fully open driving late at night after gigs. Any suggestions? Anyone else have this problem?

drive with the window open

my experiment for the night* is LipoVitan, from aya's takeaway drinks. developed in japan in 1962, taurine, caffeine, bunch of b vitamins. the artificial fruit flavour has just melted my tastebuds but i am astonishingly awake.

no ritalin but i have discovered through experimentation that pseudoephedrine feels great after an all-nighter (discovered by getting little enough sleep to fuck up my sinuses) and that taking big doses of codeine is the best way to numb all creative parts of your brain for days (compare to numbing brain by being kept awake for days by reason for prescription).

but vitamins and lots of water and good food (low in fats and simple carbohydrates) and knowing when sleep>more work = winner.

* naming suggestions for the day between thursday and friday gladly accepted, fabulous** prizes for good ones.
** probably not that fabulous. maybe not prizes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back