taking drugs to make study to. (3 Viewers)

Is there any legal pills i can take to keep me awake driving home from gigs late at night? You know the story, someone is supposed to stay awake having the craic with the driver but everyone falls asleep and i end up nodding off too and crossing on to the next lane of the motorway! Even when im not tired i find it near impossible to keep my eyes fully open driving late at night after gigs. Any suggestions? Anyone else have this problem?

sellotape conors eyelids open

apparantly ritalin helps ya focus. well, it definitely does, thats why ADHD people take it. Its just i don't have ADHD but was thinking it might be useful anyway. for doing shitloads of study. that seems logical, no?

A friend of mine in college did one of those medical studies where he took ritalin for a month. There were 15 guys taking part in the study and they all had to stay in the hospital for 3 weeks of that time. He said they all got really good at playstation and he got loads of reading done.
Didnt seem to be any long term damage but then again on some people its hard to tell.

Didnt seem to be any long term damage but then again on some people its hard to tell.

only that when you get into real life and realise it's far more complicated, stressful and tough than college ever was and that to not fail at life you need to keep buying that ritalin.

Is there any legal pills i can take to keep me awake driving home from gigs late at night? You know the story, someone is supposed to stay awake having the craic with the driver but everyone falls asleep and i end up nodding off too and crossing on to the next lane of the motorway! Even when im not tired i find it near impossible to keep my eyes fully open driving late at night after gigs. Any suggestions? Anyone else have this problem?

how about a nice tall glass of common sense and two spoonfuls of civic responsibility?

... or lucozade sport, the expensiver non-fizzy ones that replenish salts. i always found caffeine/red bull type shit just made it even harder to stay focused, especially when the rest of the bastards have dozed off. a piece of fruit and some isotonic drink works best for me.

I had a friend in 4th year with ADH. He used to share his Ritalin with me and I must say, it was the only thing that got me through the year. The classes became more interesting to the extent that I, on a number of occasions, actually asked my fellows peers to be quiet and stop talking to me so I could pay more attention in class...

Crazy stuff although I'm not quite sure what the health implications are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back