taking drugs to make study to. (2 Viewers)

I've taken(snorted) ritalin for fun once, sorta amphetamine type buzz.

I just banged a load of cake (its a made-up drug),and got all my studying done for the year in 3/4 of a second.

that new lucozade with the black packaging.

mental so it is.

Tastes so disgusting you just know its got to do a serious job on your awake.

Irn Bru 32 (their version of redbull) is shockingly strong,if that wont perk you up nothing will.

there's an energy drink in the UK called 'Replenish'. its like a big 500ml can of redbull-styled madness. had one at atp. i went a bit benny. my mate had one at the start of his nightshift a few weeks ago. he went a bit delerious. very, in fact.

My mother has ADD and takes a cocktail of drugs for it including dezipramine (sp??). In my last year of high school I knicked a good few offa her for studying purposes. It's literally a type of speed. Kept me up all night writing papers and then awake all day for classes. Course I was like the walking dead by the end of the day. It did help but side effects included feeling jittery, teeth gnashing, heart palpitations, and weird emotionalness. My quote in the yearbook (written on a dezepramine high) next to my photo read something along the lines of 'May you all find the joy and happiness you deserve...'' blah blah blah.

Hi, I too have heard all about budmail and it's great, it's so cool to find people talking about drugs.

i believe he is ripping the piss out of all the one-off posters on the budmail thread.

or else you already know that and now i look foolish

I actually got the impression he was taking the piss out of people who take drugs in general.

Lifestyle is for talking about drugs, it says so on the front page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back