T-shirt idea (1 Viewer)

Remember if you're getting them made that our size "Large" would fit an average sized American baby

Best get a few XXL to accommodate the yanks

wait...who's doing this again?

that was very casual of you

do it! put up the picture

that was very casual of you

do it! put up the picture

Please, Johnnystress? Just for us?

Anyway, yes, uh, where was I? Yes, scutter, I take a cheque, but because I'm a graduate of the Michael O'Leary school of business, it's 10 quid to pay by cheque (gotta go to the bank to lodge it), three quid if the cheque has letters and numbers printed on it, and a 5 euro signature charge, for the administration invovled with validating your signature. There's also a 20 euro charge for asking if I can take a cheque, which increases to 30 (on top of the 20 and the 10 quid you're already paying) for taking us up on the kind offer.

Yeah. Who are we gonna get to print these? Seriously. I think it would actually be an awesome fundraiser. And we can all get them, and do a sort of Spartacus thing oustide the Dail some sunny afternoon.

Please, Johnnystress? Just for us?

Anyway, yes, uh, where was I? Yes, scutter, I take a cheque, but because I'm a graduate of the Michael O'Leary school of business, it's 10 quid to pay by cheque (gotta go to the bank to lodge it), three quid if the cheque has letters and numbers printed on it, and a 5 euro signature charge, for the administration invovled with validating your signature. There's also a 20 euro charge for asking if I can take a cheque, which increases to 30 (on top of the 20 and the 10 quid you're already paying) for taking us up on the kind offer.

so if I give you 100 euro in cash, will that cover all the extra costs in cashing the 100 euro cheque? Deal?

so if I give you 100 euro in cash, will that cover all the extra costs in cashing the 100 euro cheque? Deal?

Nearly. There's a ten euro fee for paying cash, and an additional ten euro for combining payment methods, plus twenty quid for asking another question and ten quid for me answering it, plus a fiver for me answering it quickly. Now, you'll also want to tack on fifty quid for going over €200.

And payment was due yesterday, with a ten euro per day late charge, starting last night at midnight.

EDIT: I'll be happy to tally up your bill for you, but, just to let you know, I'll have to charge you fifteen quid for it and an extra ten for telling you. And it's a fiver now that I've offered to do it.

Nearly. There's a ten euro fee for paying cash, and an additional ten euro for combining payment methods, plus twenty quid for asking another question and ten quid for me answering it, plus a fiver for me answering it quickly. Now, you'll also want to tack on fifty quid for going over €200.

And payment was due yesterday, with a ten euro per day late charge, starting last night at midnight.

ok so. I'll get all that money to you.

What was it for again?

My brother has a Nigeran friend who has a "kiss me I'm Irish" teddy stuck up in the back of his car.

Funny guy.

whoever knew racism could be so funny.

neighbour.jpg

By the way, lads and lasses, I'm still serious about these t-shirts. Good, cheap screenprinter and a good design.

I like the idea of "All your jobs are belong to us" and "Where the white women at?" and all that shit. A nice little line in t-shirts, with profits donated to a charity that pays for services for foreigns.

I'm not joking. Really, really, really not joking.

Great Idea! (happy birthday by the way:))
If you want to DIY there's screenprinting stuff in seomra spraoi, there's a group starting to do workshops n all, first one was today.
The stuff is all there for using.

When a friend of mine had to leave for canada due to all this shit some friends staged a demo with placards outside the dail and took photos n put them on a tshirt for her, 'don't deport xxxxx' 'let her stay'. aw.

Great Idea! (happy birthday by the way:))
If you want to DIY there's screenprinting stuff in seomra spraoi, there's a group starting to do workshops n all, first one was today.
The stuff is all there for using.

hey, do u know whos organising these workshops? is it on a regular basis? i'd like to go along, but can't find any info on the seomra spraoi sites..

They're blind too.

ho ho ho.

Englishers are foreigners too you know. I was just blazing the trail for you boys to follow.

Who is Andy kissing these days? Any word from that chap on that front? I never hear about his exploits any more. English girls with white tube tops and blonde hair no doubt.

ho ho ho.

Englishers are foreigners too you know. I was just blazing the trail for you boys to follow.

Who is Andy kissing these days? Any word from that chap on that front? I never hear about his exploits any more. English girls with white tube tops and blonde hair no doubt.

I met him for lunch on Thursday. Nothing. Nobody.
He actually stood in the corner of the pub with his back to me, hugging himself pretending to be kissing someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back