T-shirt idea (3 Viewers)

By the way, lads and lasses, I'm still serious about these t-shirts. Good, cheap screenprinter and a good design.

I like the idea of "All your jobs are belong to us" and "Where the white women at?" and all that shit. A nice little line in t-shirts, with profits donated to a charity that pays for services for foreigns.

I'm not joking. Really, really, really not joking.

Anyone wanna do up a nicely-designed t-shirt that says "Immigrant" or "Non-National"? Or know someone who does good screenprinting for cheap, if I just want to make a few for my own dirty foreign mates?

I was gonna order one of those Neighbourhoodies zip-ups with that printed on it, but I chickened out. Now I think loads of people shoudl fucking wear them.

Great idea, it'll make it easier for ye to be rounded up and thrown into the sea.

By the way, lads and lasses, I'm still serious about these t-shirts. Good, cheap screenprinter and a good design.

I'll definally buy one if u do the 'Non National' one.

Design is easy - just use a nice font, all lower case and not too big on the front of a black shirt..

You'll prolly need to do about 25 or so - in that number you'll proll pay about 5-7 a Euro on a descent weight Fruit of the loom shirt.

They already make us carry cards, which we now have to pay for. €100 a year for an unflattering photo and a pretend microchip thingy that's supposed to give it an air of officialdom. They brought that charge in overnight, too. People just showed up to the immigration bureau one morning and were told they needed to pay for the privilege of being treated like shite. AND they don't accept cash: only a bank giro or a credit card.

Questions;

when they take the photo do they keep retaking it if it turns out to be a flattering likeness, and keep doing so that looks like the picture on your 10-year passport that was taken the day you had the bad chinese and had just puked all over your hair?

Irish people enjoy the privelege of being treated like shite for free. Should we not be up in arms at this blatant discrimination and demand that we be charged for it too?

I like the idea of "All your jobs are belong to us" and "Where the white women at?" and all that shit. A nice little line in t-shirts, with profits donated to a charity that pays for services for foreigns.

I'm not joking. Really, really, really not joking.

I'm gonna make up t-shirts that say 'I'll only do you if you're foreign and promise to charge me for it'.

Who wants one?

Questions;

when they take the photo do they keep retaking it if it turns out to be a flattering likeness, and keep doing so that looks like the picture on your 10-year passport that was taken the day you had the bad chinese and had just puked all over your hair?

Irish people enjoy the privelege of being treated like shite for free. Should we not be up in arms at this blatant discrimination and demand that we be charged for it too?

Speaking of which, going forward with the idea of someone who posts on here, which involves charging people to be punched in the face, I was thinking of renting some space at the You and Your Money Expo in the RDS. I'd rent an Irish model, dress her in a fur bikini, and people could pay €1000 toward my student loan (and Hayworth's, if she wants in on it), and the model would punch them in the face. For €2000 she could kick folks in the crotch with a spiked boot.

My #1 problem is that people often think I'm joking when I come up with these ideas, but I'm not (see also: Bride Fight and We're All Part of Jackie's Army).

I can also start a passport advisory service. For €100 euro per half hour consultation, you can come to me, and I'll tell you if you need a passport. That way, you won't be going to the passport office in vain, and that's €100 well-spent.

So, to answer your question, scutter, if you would like to send me €100 next time you renew your passport, I can PM you my address. And to answer your other question, they generally re-take your photo. I think they like to track the toll the stress takes on you, the way it robs you of your youth and beauty, making you -- if you're a woman -- less likely, as a foreign to steal all of the mens.

Remember if you're getting them made that our size "Large" would fit an average sized American baby

Best get a few XXL to accommodate the yanks

wait...who's doing this again?

So, to answer your question, scutter, if you would like to send me €100 next time you renew your passport, I can PM you my address. And to answer your other question, they generally re-take your photo. I think they like to track the toll the stress takes on you, the way it robs you of your youth and beauty, making you -- if you're a woman -- less likely, as a foreign to steal all of the mens.

well, apart from mens who like bedraggled looking youth and beauty-free womens.

will you take a cheque?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back